Nazar

A small new story of Nazar 1

shivam0711 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello all, we all are a big fan of nazar 1 and 2 but mostly nazar 1...I was thinking to write a new story involving pia, ansh, mohana, dilruba,ruby , mohana And mostly all from season 1...so should I write it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hello! 😊

It would be wonderful if you write a story on the original characters of Nazar. Would love to read it.

However, I do have a small request; please don't ditch the story in between. 🤔 Some of the members started some amazing FF but then discontinued it. For a reader, it's quite disappointing. 😒

Even if you don't upload daily, at least a complete story would be much appreciated. 👍🏼

shivam0711 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Hello! 😊

It would be wonderful if you write a story on the original characters of Nazar. Would love to read it.

However, I do have a small request; please don't ditch the story in between. 🤔 Some of the members started some amazing FF but then discontinued it. For a reader, it's quite disappointing. 😒

Even if you don't upload daily, at least a complete story would be much appreciated. 👍🏼

Thank you so much for giving the opportunity....most probably I can't upload daily but will it be fine if I uploade on every Saturday? Or I will write a little big one and post in two parts Saturday and Sunday

Edited by shivam0711 - 3 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shivam0711

Hello all, we all are a big fan of nazar 1 and 2 but mostly nazar 1...I was thinking to write a new story involving pia, ansh, mohana, dilruba,ruby , mohana And mostly all from season 1...so should I write it?

Hello... 😊

I'd absolutely love to read a story on Nazar characters... 

Even I love Nazar characters very much. So, it would be really wonderful if you write something on them...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shivam0711

Thank you so much for giving the opportunity....most probably I can't upload daily but will it be fine if I uploade on every Saturday?

Sure! Whatever suits you. 😊

nishi786 thumbnail

Yes you can write a story on them.