Daily Interaction Thread - 03!!!

Posted: 3 years ago

Hey guys!!! smiley1

Our beloved show might have ended but we are very much interested in keeping our interaction intact. Hence this new thread has been open.

It's not for discussing Nazar only.

We can discuss on our other favorite shows or practically anything here. 

Can't wait for other members to join.

Disclaimer: Everyone is entitled to their opinion and we respect that. But no personal attack or unnecessary negativity is expected here.

Aa gaye hum... 🥳 🥳 🥳

Me coming... Me nariyal phoding... 

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

Aa gaye hum... 🥳 🥳 🥳

Me coming... Me nariyal phoding... 

😆 😆 😆

So I was bhatkofying and came across this IV in Gudaan forum. Really liked how the actor was genuine about the facts. 👍🏼

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/celebrities/humanity-crossed-line-pause-button-nishant-malkani/2020/05/07

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by nushy1995

So I was bhatkofying and came across this IV in Gudaan forum. Really liked how the actor wasgenuine about the facts. 👍🏼

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/celebrities/humanity-crossed-line-pause-button-nishant-malkani/2020/05/07

I am really impressed with him... 👍🏼

I like it when people are genuine... Whatever he said was absolutely true. He actually put forth the genuine facts without beating around the bush. And I am glad he acknowledged the current situation.

I liked the fact that he acknowledged how suddenly WEB has got a boost up. And how TV now has a tough competition. Because once you are accustomed to good stuff, you can't enjoy bad stuff. I am not saying TV is bad but there are some really good WEB series out there. This is a time when even elders are being forced to watch something different and those who are economically solvent, everyone has a smart phone. So our elder generation might move to digital at a faster rate than they would do in normal situation. 

Originally posted by nushy1995

I liked the fact that he acknowledged how suddenly WEB has got a boost up. And how TV now has a tough competition. Because once you are accustomed to good stuff, you can't enjoy bad stuff. I am not saying TV is bad but there are some really good WEB series out there. This is a time when even elders are being forced to watch something different and those who are economically solvent, everyone has a smart phone. So our elder generation might move to digital at a faster rate than they would do in normal situation. 

Agree completely with you...

Well, if they take a good care of the safety of the cast and crew and do theur shoots in a perfectly safe environment then I kind of think that it is a good decision...Not of resuming the shoots but of resuming the shoots in a safe environment with all these safety measures.

Safety is the most important thing. Wo kehte hain na: Jaan hai to jahan hai... If you are alive, you can earn money. Agar zinda hi nahi rahe to paise kamane ka kya fayda??

I would still say that looking at Mumbai's current situation, it won't be this easy to resume the shoot...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago

This is what I thought. I think I read somewhere that the number of affected people in Mumbai may reach 70,000 by the end of May. So I don't know how justified this is to start shooting at the end of June.

Plus, if they shoot the scenes without mask but wear it otherwise, it wouldn't make any sense. 

I liked it that they proposed two shifts and talked about insurance but I kind of feel 50 lakh for a spot boy is beyond practical.

I am not saying they don't deserve it as they are poor and honestly you can't measure life with the amount of money. But seriously there must be 50+ spotboys for every show. But no PH has the luxary to ensure this amount of money. Let's not forget the actors, director, editors and everyone else. 

I have doubt the amount of money will be the same after their meeting. 

Because if this is stamped, then more shows will get axed just to save themselves from the insurance money and it would be worse for the daily workers. 🤔