Mahabharat of B. R. Chopra: Discussions 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Hello Mahabhart lovers. No one can forget the very first Mahabhart made by B. R. Chopra. It was a magic created for small screen. 

It's charm is retained even today. We will soon be able to watch this show on DD Bharti from 28 March 2020. One epi will air at 12.00 noon & next one at 7.00 pm. 

All Mahabharat lovers are invited to share & discuss their views in this thread.

Anyone wants to make a different thread to discuss some interesting aspect of the show, can make a new topic too.

Regards

MM DT

Previous Thread:

Mahabharat of B. R. Chopra: Discussions/ DT note pg 119

Thanks for the thread Mina di! โค๏ธ

Thanks for the new EDT

But did we need it? The show has ends today

After mahabharat  probaby sai baba will come

Vishnu purana will rel telecast in  zee TV only as  vishnu purana' s original network was zee TV 

Originally posted by FlauntPessimism

Thanks for the new EDT

But did we need it? The show has ends today

Mahabharat discussions go on even after tge show is over.

Originally posted by mnx12

Mahabharat discussions go on even after tge show is over.

True that๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by surabhi01

After mahabharat  probaby sai baba will come

Vishnu purana will rel telecast in  zee TV only as  vishnu purana' s original network was zee TV 

Hope to see sai baba the first one. It was good. 

Don't know much about Vishnu puran. Haven't seen that. But was waiting for jai Mata di. Someone mentioned it. 

Thanks for the new thread๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Dhritarasthra : Whatever resentment and grudges he held against the Pandavas was broken along with the iron statue. Later in the episodes, he appeared more calm and peaceful and settled with fate.

The scene where Yudhisthir is finally crowned the king of Hastinapur is one of my favourites. It signifies a beginning of an era which has peace, prosperity and happiness. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I am fond of happy endings. This is the perfect happy ending rather than the Mahaprasthan ๐Ÿ˜Š

Bhisma's death is always sad for me. Such a dynamic and powerful figure in the Mahabharata. He got a fitting send off though with all demigods showering flowers on him. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ending with Lord Krishna is awesome๐Ÿ˜ณ

Guys, I will miss the show. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I found the final moments where Bhishma finally leaves his body quite relieving. After so much endurance and pain, he deserved that liberation. That Omm... followed by his departure was soothing and beyond. 

Will miss BRC's MB. I am not watching it on any other channel except DD๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by AnkitaPurka66

Bhisma's death is always sad for me. Such a dynamic and powerful figure in the Mahabharata. He got a fitting send off though with all demigods showering flowers on him. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

It wasn't a send-off was it- it was a welcome from the Gods who also were happy receive such a pure soul as Bheeshma!