Posted: 3 years ago
  • Just want to know if anyone here has watched Merlin tv series and want to talk(gush) about it? It was a british fantasy drama series that aired from 2008-2011. The two lead actors were absolutely adorable. 
Edited by LadyMacbeth - 3 years ago

Yes, yes, yes!!! Merlin fan here😎❤️

Originally posted by PerfectStart

Yes, yes, yes!!! Merlin fan here😎❤️

Oh My god !! I'm so happy  

Tell me which character you liked best? Any favorite ship?   How did you like the end?🤔

TELL ME EVERYTHING !!!! TALK TO ME!!!

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Oh My god !! I'm so happy  

Tell me which character you liked best? Any favorite ship?   How did you like the end?🤔

TELL ME EVERYTHING !!!! TALK TO ME!!!

Arthur and Merlin's friendship is my favorite ship❤️

I love how Morgana used to be their true friend and she,gwen,arthur and merlin were a team but Alas!!! morgana became evil, Lancealot was amazing but I don't like the way they end up his character, he was a  knight with a pure heart and the makers of merlin destroyed it, that is unforgivable, and I wished that in the end lancealot should have been by Gwen's side, they also killed off Gwaine's character which is also not forgivable, I love his and Merlin's bonding too!!!

What about your favorites??

Hey buddy! I love their friendship! However, I started liking it more from S3 to S5 tbh because i thought s2 had some ups/down. I didn't like the episode, "The Sins of the Father" ..

Originally posted by Meena_J

Hey buddy! I love their friendship! However, I started liking it more from S3 to S5 tbh because i thought s2 had some ups/down. I didn't like the episode, "The Sins of the Father" ..

perhaps you are right, but throughout all seasons all MerThur scenes were awesome, there were some major bloopers too where one should almost want to smack arthur's head into wall that altleast this could be done without Merlin's hidden magical hand but nevertheless their friendship was amazing, fans ship arthur and merlin more than arthur and gwen actually😉😆

Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

• Just want to know if anyone here has watched Merlin tv series and want to talk(gush) about it? It was a british fantasy drama series that aired from 2008-2013 . The two lead actors were absolutely adorable. 

OMG that was one of my fav show. I wish they had made more seasons of it. LOVE your sig 

Originally posted by PerfectStart

perhaps you are right, but throughout all seasons all MerThur scenes were awesome, there were some major bloopers too where one should almost want to smack arthur's head into wall that altleast this could be done without Merlin's hidden magical hand but nevertheless their friendship was amazing, fans ship arthur and merlin more than arthur and gwen actually😉😆

And I am one of those fans who ship Merlin and Arthur over Arthur and Gwen though I absolutely loved Gwen. The thing is, whichever way you see them, MerThur IS the most important relationship of the show......I cried like a baby when Arthur died in Merlin's arms begging him to hold him......and who can forget the ending scene where a 1500/1600 year old Merlin was shown to be still waiting for the return of his king. 😭

I'm not a fan, but I watched several episodes years ago. Maybe I shoiuld give it a second chance 😊

I just noticed this thread! And now I can't stop gushing over it!!!

A HUGE HUGE fan here!❤️❤️ Easily one of my fav series ever! My best friend and I are major nerds and we often assemble in each others houses (not in today's scenario though) and watch the last epi! I still can't get over it!

Merlin is love!❤️

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago