The end of a beautiful show 😣🥺😦😭

Posted: 3 years ago

I was looking forward to that show after lockdown To me the idea of an incomplete story is anathema.

This was the first show where the hero was likable. He was sweet so was his bonding with Palak 

The saas wasn't like Ved & the storyline was interesting.

I would have preferred we took the resolution to night where she throws him off the bldg  like in the promo. He regains his memory and fights Madhulika to together with Palak. Purva then spent time together. We get a sweet romance.

Bummer i 'll never know the real story now.

Even more sad for me now that the show has ended this forum will be archived like all forums of shows ended πŸ˜­

Gosh i hope not 

Originally posted by Hallyumint

I was looking forward to that show after lockdown To me the idea of an incomplete story is anathema.

This was the first show where the hero was likable. He was sweet so was his bonding with Palak 

The saas wasn't like Ved & the storyline was interesting.

I would have preferred we took the resolution to night where she throws him off the bldg  like in the promo. He regains his memory and fights Madhulika to together with Palak. Purva then spent time together. We get a sweet romance.

Bummer i 'll never know the real story now.

I think all Less TRP shows are axed now , On Starplus - Dadi Amma, Nazar 2 and now Dil jaise Dhadke Dhadkne is also going off-air. Kya kare Paisa nahi hai ab kisi ke pass bhi jyada and Nazar 2 means heavy VFX so its very very difficult to continue it , Saari meherbaani COVID ki jo kahar banke barsa duniya pe🀒

Originally posted by magicalM

I think all Less TRP shows are axed now , On Starplus - Dadi Amma, Nazar 2 and now Dil jaise Dhadke Dhadkne is also going off-air. Kya kare Paisa nahi hai ab kisi ke pass bhi jyada and Nazar 2 means heavy VFX so its very very difficult to continue it , Saari meherbaani COVID ki jo kahar banke barsa duniya pe🀒

So i read sigh Maharaj is also ending Now there's only Bhabiji to look forward to.  I hope that isn't axed. 

Nazar ka is tarah se end hona dil ko dhaka laga πŸ˜­πŸ’”

Even more sad for me now that the show has ended this forum will be archived like all forums of shows ended πŸ˜­

Gosh i hope not 

This is the only thing that I am concerned about... The forum will be archived.

Khair koi nahi... Archive ho bhi gaya to kya?? We can still come here and chat with each other...

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

This is the only thing that I am concerned about... The forum will be archived.

Khair koi nahi... Archive ho bhi gaya to kya?? We can still come here and chat with each other...

Once it's archived the forum is locked nobody can open a topic then. 

Once it's archived the forum is locked nobody can open a topic then. 

Is that so??

I just visited the CID forum. It has been archived but it is still active and members do open new topics there...

Is that so??

I just visited the CID forum. It has been archived but it is still active and members do open new topics there...

Sarvagunn Sampan, Aghori,Daayan.....these were all recent shows that went off air & got locked. 

Even shows as old as CID are locked.

CID maybe because it's a long running show.

I hope the same can be done for Nazar but just in case finish your ff's 

Sarvagunn Sampan, Aghori,Daayan.....these were all recent shows that went off air & got locked. 

Even shows as old as CID are locked.

CID maybe because it's a long running show.

I hope the same can be done for Nazar but just in case finish your ff's 

I don't know... I just checked a few archived forums of Star Plus like Arjun, IPKKND etc and they are still active.

So, I guess a forum remains open till the members are active??

I don't know... I just checked a few archived forums of Star Plus like Arjun, IPKKND etc and they are still active.

So, I guess a forum remains open till the members are active??

No idea