Nazar 2 goes off air without ending

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

So nazar2 has also been axed :(

what do ou think the ending should have been? Feel free to discuss your own versions of the ending or how the story should have unfolded here.

Originally posted by heavenlybliss

what do ou think the ending should have been? Feel free to discuss your own versions of the ending or how the story should have unfolded here.

I was looking forward to that show after lockdown To me the idea of an incomplete story is anathema.

This was the first show where the hero was likable. He was sweet so was his bonding with Palak 

The saas wasn't like Ved & the storyline was interesting.

I would have preferred we took the resolution to night where she throws him off the bldg  like in the promo. He regains his memory and fights Madhulika to together with Palak. Purva then spent time together. We get a sweet romance.

Bummer i 'll never know the real story now.  😔

Edited by Hallyumint - 3 years ago

Not only Nazar 2 , Dadi Amma and ab Dil jaise dhadke Is also going off air Read this article.

Ashi Singh To Not Be A Part Of Dil Jaise Dhadke Dhadakne Do As It Goes Off Air

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/ashi-singh-to-not-be-a-part-of-dil-jaise-dhadke-dhadakne-do-as-it-goes-off-air_164243

I think shows which have less than 1.5 or 1 are going offair now as This COVID ne bahut raita faila diya🥱Sabka bahut loss hogaya aur ab production house ke pass budget nahi to wo aise shows pe kyu money waste karege jo less TRP deta araha ho.

Edited by magicalM - 3 years ago

what will happen to jinn show i wonder...

what will happen to jinn show i wonder...

I think Jinn will continue after lockdown as Gul apne saare shows to band nahi kar sakti, Nazar 2 kar diya as nazar 2 cost more because of VFX but Jinn can still survive with less VFX only and RoShan Jodi is also too popular and Starplus popular show . So wo shayad band nahi hoga. haan ho sakta hai ab 200 EP ke baad aur extent na ho. 

Abhi 1 week pehle Aditi aur Vikram la live chat dekha tha , Quite enjoyable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C-1qMxtd4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-H0cykx_3U

Fans are requesting ko wo dono wahi se apne scenes shoot karke bhej de. Frankly in Jinn RoshAn jodi  is more popular than any VFX . So i can say Jinn can still survive with very less VFX but Nazar cant as its purely supernatural show and Jinn a love story ho sakta hai magic kuch kam kar de. 

Dadi Amma and Dil Dhankne do ki TRP to 1 se bhi less thi. Thats why its offair. 

And Nazar read this 

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/gul-khan-speaks-about-the-sudden-decision-of-pulling-down-nazar-2_164269

Gul khan says Nazar is "In the post COVID world, advertisement money is going to be very limited. It is going to be difficult to keep expensive shows on air. And Nazar was a big-budget show due to its grandeur, VFX and highly mounted action sequences!! And limitations in big budgets are going to be our reality at least for the coming year!!”

SO its axed.

I can now Say Jinn will continue but now VFX will be very very less ya ho sakta hai dono ki magical powers hi gayab kar de😆Ek reason ye hai Ki audience love their Jodi more than VFX . Ya phir kuch ep air hone ke baad end ho par ab Jinn story mein shayad heavy VFX na ho , Jinn yaad hai ek baar office sequence aya tha usme kaha itna VFX tha shayad waisa hi kuch dikhaye.

Edited by magicalM - 3 years ago

well jaise show chal raha tha use to off air hona hi tha 

nazar season 2 audians se utna pyaar nahi le paya jitna nazar season 1 ne liya tha.

Originally posted by nishi786

well jaise show chal raha tha use to off air hona hi tha 

nazar season 2 audians se utna pyaar nahi le paya jitna nazar season 1 ne liya tha.

Thats true Nazar 1 was super hit and interesting and Nazar 2 was just copy of Nazar 1 nothing new. Nazar is a supernatural show and runs on high budget so its really very difficult to continue it. 

I think Jinn can also end after airing some more episodes on air by giving it an ending . I think Jinn will end this year only or may be early also. 

im glad if they cut down vfx i always wanted a normal love story between aman and roshni

and Gul is also making a new show for Sony na so maybe she will end jinn once thats ready to go on air

im glad if they cut down vfx i always wanted a normal love story between aman and roshni

and Gul is also making a new show for Sony na so maybe she will end jinn once thats ready to go on air

I also feel this can happen once Gul new show will come on SONY par uske liye time hai to tab tak shayad Jinn air ho. par ab itna tay hai ki 200 ep ke baad aur extend nahi hoga shayad.