Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Did the women talk about raping or gang raping men in the movie!

Edited by 9SakthLaunda4 - 3 years ago
maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

omg people are actually defending the real-world violations those boys did ðŸ¤¢

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kabir singh is a movie and should be seen as a movie and it's not to encourage people and we should not connect real life with cinema fair enough. Yet we will bring veere di wedding to defende criminals who gives rape threats, morphs pictures of minor girls. 

Playing a character doesn't mean you support their ideologies. If playing a morally ambiguous character results in being called bitch on public platform then yes this is very definition of toxic masculinity. 

Edited by Bluehue - 3 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Swara is right here.......we must attack this mentality........and everywhere......whether its boisroom or girls.....whether its VDW or Kabir Singh........... showing this characters as cool is what also works on the underage mind......

They are not that mature to differentiate between real and reel......

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Women anytime they talk about the issues like lack of understanding of consent, toxic masculinity and rape culture that find wings from early childhood in Indian men and examples of which are everywhere the eye can see in India.

Men : *suddenly waking up from their deep ignorant and privileged sleep and breaking up in a sweat in the middle of the night because how dare women speak up, unacceptable!* 😤 *quickly get on social media and the likes  to start their 2rs whataboutery : What about this, you women? 😡 And what about that? 😡 Here's a thread to deflect from the actual issue because I have to make this about men and men's issues need attention too and women issues getting footage?! Not on my watch! I didn't speak about these issues ever, I could have done this from the start and not as some sort of retaliation but naah. I will choose this very moment because I need to make it about me. Me me me. I can't let women have this.  

Oh did I say #NotAllMen because ofcourse not all men. Again #NotAllMen I repeat, just enough men for all women in India to completely feel unsafe and worry about their lives 24/7 but NOTALLMEN! We are not all rapists, we just let our potential rapist friends do and say whatever they want because #BoysWillBeBoys and #MenwillbeMen you know 😃 Anyway, have I successfully managed to divert the topic and make this about me and a bunch of incels who worshipped our lord and savior the Kabir Singh yet and somehow actually deflected the issue from a bunch of animals threatening to rape and gangrape women and minors? Phew now I can go back to sleep 😴 A productive day being the scum of the earth incel online! 😃

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anjs

Swara is right here.......we must attack this mentality........and everywhere......whether its boisroom or girls.....whether its VDW or Kabir Singh........... showing this characters as cool is what also works on the underage mind......

They are not that mature to differentiate between real and reel......

truth is none can attack nature cycle , if u attack nature , nature will show who is d true boss . now only it's like dis n dis is golden age of Kaliyuga n golden age of kaliyuga will end by feb 6898 😂 Just roughly 5,000 completed n 426,879 yrs of kaliyuga are remaining as of 2020 😂
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Anything happens behind closed doors 

https://youtu.be/auceSgNZ0C0

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluehue

Playing a character doesn't mean you support their ideologies. If playing a morally ambiguous character results in being called bitch on public platform then yes this is very definition of toxic masculinity. 

Yeah a movie is just a movie