Adnan Khan is qutting the isa n on serving period.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

He should have left when eisha left. About time. I don't like Kabeer with new zara and they're forcing it on us.

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by moosewithagoose

He should have left when eisha left. About time. I don't like Kabeer with new zara and they're forcing it on us.

What is so bad about Kabeer with new Zara?? True we are attached to the original casts, but, this new girl is acting so well, so why can't we give them a chance?? Not like Kabeer has forgotten Zara or is disloyal to her memories. Every person has the right to love again.. this shows, life moves along. What is so bad about it ?? 

new Zara is def better than old Zara in acting and personality...i just wish they gave her a diff name

Originally posted by heavenlybliss

new Zara is def better than old Zara in acting and personality...i just wish they gave her a diff name

I AGREE !!! She’s only 19, and this is her first show.. she is a fabulous and a very natural actress !! WAYY WAYY better than the previous girl, who played Zara ! The previous girl couldn’t even act ! I would cringe every time her scene came up ! Her dialogue delivery needed major work ! Wish they could have continued this story with the new Zara.. but gah. The fans though.. 

Originally posted by rouble_lover

I AGREE !!! She’s only 19, and this is her first show.. she is a fabulous and a very natural actress !! WAYY WAYY better than the previous girl, who played Zara ! The previous girl couldn’t even act ! I would cringe every time her scene came up ! Her dialogue delivery needed major work ! Wish they could have continued this story with the new Zara.. but gah. The fans though.. 

this wasnt her first show, she was the lead in internet wala love with shivin anrang on colors. You should check it out.