For Once KRK is right

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

He's hit the nail on its head.

This pandemic exposed this government's incompetence and heartlessness one more time. Absolutely disgusting.

And this PM cares fund which is such a big scam. They are so utterly shameless to be corrupt even at a difficult time like this. May they all rot and choke on the money they embezzled.

My heart goes out to the poor who are suffering so badly even to this date. No one cares to provide any relief.

I have been extremely confused by the response of both central and state governments. I didn't expect India to shut down till cases really touched crazy numbers, so it was surprising to see governments pro-actively shutting everything down. While they botched that up which is a different thing, but now suddenly they are letting everything return back to normal as nothing happened right when the numbers are shooting up.

All these consultants and analysts spent months writing post corona new normal world reports and India has just suddenly resumed as if nothing happened. 

Chaman salfate,  chaman salfate ke jhooth ke cough ki lasssi ko  chaat rahe hai smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Wo kerala wala bada wala daanveer bhi paise nahi de paya ticket ke aur uske charan chaatne wale yahan gyan pel rahe hai 

Originally posted by ponymo

He's hit the nail on its head.

This pandemic exposed this government's incompetence and heartlessness one more time. Absolutely disgusting.

And this PM cares fund which is such a big scam. They are so utterly shameless to be corrupt even at a difficult time like this. May they all rot and choke on the money they embezzled.

My heart goes out to the poor who are suffering so badly even to this date. No one cares to provide any relief.

What about the Kejriwal government who is opening liquor shops for "lack of funds" when a few days ago he had claimed that there was no shortage of money?