|~| Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 Banner Contest #1 |~| *EXTENDED*

Posted: 3 years ago

Lines Glitter Divider | PicGifs.com

Welcome, fellow Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 members πŸ€—

Sooo, since our members could use some fun, here I am with the official Banner Contest - the first ever for this forum! Dancing

Everyone knows what banners are, right? It's the banner that goes on top of the forum page! The maker of the banner gets a title under their avatar/display picture that says "Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 Banner Contest Winner" πŸ˜Ž

Buuuuut for that to happen, we need to begin with the whole Banner Contest process. So it starts with this post for you to be aware of its existence  and then we'll carry on with the voting round (or rounds if two or more banners have the same/a close number of votes) and then the winner is finally announced!

Now that my lecture is over, it's time we have the rules out in the open for everyone.

The banner must be 1456W*180H pixels only

Each member can submit up to a maximum of 5 banners. A maximum of 2 entries that are the same banner but with different colouring will be allowed. Any more will result in your banners not being posted when it comes time to voting.

The banner must have the correct spelling of the forum on it, it is 'Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 Forum'

The banner has to be non-animated, otherwise the banner will not be selected.

Since the voting is going to be anonymous, DO NOT add your copyright or name on the banner in any case. If a banner with a name or copyright is found, then the banner(s) will be disqualified.

The size of the middle part (that would be visible in the mobile site only) is 400W X 180H. Try to place the main characters/subject in Part B (check the above picture for reference). Also, the Forum name should be displayed here only and not anywhere else in the banner.

Part A will be visible along with Part B from laptops, desktops and tabs. Above measurements are for your reference.

All banners should be saved as .jpg file.

The cast that must be in the banner is as follows:

Shravan

Suman

Colonel Vijay

Anjali

Kanchan

Devraj

Kavita

Bunty

Devika

Anish

Saheb

& other main characters that I might have missed that you all can think of.

These characters can be optional

Ramesh

Beena

Chachi

Mohan

Avni

The Banners MUST be PMed to DushtKanya with the subject field as 'Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 Banner Contest' or 'EDKV2 BC' or some comprehensible hybrid of both.

For the people who don't know how to make banners and want to give it a shot then tutorials are available.

For PS Users (Thanks to Ms.Bholi Bhali): How to Make A Banner!

For PSP Users (Thanks to -aditi-): Making Banners using psp:)*TUT*

The last date to submit your entries is: 

1st June 2020 11:59 PM IST

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, DushtKanya, and I'll be happy to help! (Just don't ask about ways to make banners because I know nothing! )

Looking forward to some beautiful banner entries! 

Regards,

Credits for the wonderful tags go to Sevenstreaks! β­οΈ

Edited by DushtKanya - 3 years ago

Yay! Thank you! Very excited for this Banner Contest. Any rules about which characters need to be included?

Also, can you promote this banner contest here in the global announcement so other creators who don't regularly visit the forum can know about it: 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4862275

P.S. Love the cute animation you used!

Originally posted by alina.b

Yay! Thank you! Very excited for this Banner Contest. Any rules about which characters need to be included?

Also, can you promote this banner contest here in the global announcement so other creators who don't regularly visit the forum can know about it: 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4862275

P.S. Love the cute animation you used!

Just included them :D

Done! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by DushtKanya

Just included them :D

Done! πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you very much! I think Saheb is only one missing. Principal Bakshi is there too but he shows up occasionally.

Thanks so much. Can't wait to see all the creations!❀️

Oooooo loving to see some edits!

Hi nirvana,

Can you kindly include this criteria in your rules? It’s sort of mandatory to follow these guidelines in the new site. 

*New* Forum Banner Dynamics

Thanks 

Appy

Originally posted by Koeli

Hi nirvana,

Can you kindly include this criteria in your rules? It’s sort of mandatory to follow these guidelines in the new site. 

*New* Forum Banner Dynamics

Thanks 

Appy

Hey yep, including those! Thank you for the heads-up πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by DushtKanya

Hey yep, including those! Thank you for the heads-up πŸ˜ƒ

you are welcome 😎

Thanks for creating this!

Can't wait to see the beautiful creations