•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

So lets start the forum with the discussion about gods.We all must have come across theories such as God is an alien who is from different planet and is controlling us lately as all the theories about no existence of God has flopped.So what are your thoughts about it.

Personally I really don't know what to make of these theories since I do like to think about God as someone very personal and close to the heart. 😳

Originally posted by proteeti

Personally I really don't know what to make of these theories since I do like to think about God as someone very personal and close to the heart. 😳

I personally think this theory as some sort of propaganda as there are many proofs about the existence of God and also I believe this has emerged in reaction to the paintings of narayan and shankar bhagwan(where they are painted with blue) which according to these type of people is that of an alien

That blue is totally ridiculous! ðŸ˜† I guess that gathered ground only people were unable to create the perfect megha-shyama colour that there is!

Originally posted by Horizon566

I personally think this theory as some sort of propaganda as there are many proofs about the existence of God and also I believe this has emerged in reaction to the paintings of narayan and shankar bhagwan(where they are painted with blue) which according to these type of people is that of an alien

Proof of God? I don't think there is any proof of God yet.

There are many like geography of India now and before,the kedarnath temple(miracle or architecture it varies) and the questions that people have unconsciously like why they are in this world or who made this world etc all points toward some force/person that controls this universe and also us but some people have named this force/person as an alien and as far as science is concerned then it was before too.