Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Madhura..

Yaar tum na ek OS likho, on Disclaimers. Then never again put them in a story. Matlab story kam and Disclaimers jyada hote hai. 

Me not being in writing, also never gives itne disclaimers.

A special mention to Nushy, for new threads concept and great job to you both, our forum ranking has increased! 

Well, I told you... Disclaimers to aate rahenge. Wo likhna band nahi karne wale hum!!! ðŸ˜†

And yes!!! A special mention to Nushy... Our forum ranking has increased...

Nikki!!

Awesome to infinity!! What an entertaining paisa vasool OS!!

Pehle toh the Rathods running always to Nishant, and he getting bored and sending them home cos of drama. In future socho, Nishant might lead a team, to kidnap Rathods including Piansh for a week, to get peace and go on a vacation with NiSa.

So Naman ki idea of Red bull was hilarious, and Ansh adding to the PJ gives wings tagline, and car actually flew epic!!

Letter and light, reminded me of today's episode of Byomkesh Bakshi.

Then the way they reached aliens land, and alien language and joke was fab!! Best justification by Alieo for kidnapping Ved, and then they started drowning, car too cooled down, they saved her and aliens mainly and all their lakes were filled, wow.ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ

Great description and dialogues.

If you get a chance, read my stories too on IB, I wrote also on Kidnap.

Padh liya! ðŸ˜ƒ

Ahem ahem! Ab detail review pe jaate hain! (As if I am a critic ðŸĪŠ)

Honestly, I had mixed reaction regarding the story. Some part were hilarious while some parts made no sense.

Like Naman's one liners were epic but the suggestion of red bull and Ansh advertising it's tagline - I kind of found it forced. ðŸĪ”

Plus Nishant's book containing knowledge about all the languages and them understanding it was aliens - it was a bit too much for my taste. But I know you had to make the point and focus on the story so.....

Other than that, Naman calling Ved a Musibat gave me TRUE PLEASURE!!! ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜ˆ I loved the language of the aliens and even in love with Alieo too. I found him real cute! ðŸ‘―ðŸ‘―ðŸ‘―

So overall, it was good! ðŸ‘ðŸž

Nikki!!

Thank you so much... ðŸĪ—

Pehle toh the Rathods running always to Nishant, and he getting bored and sending them home cos of drama. In future socho, Nishant might lead a team, to kidnap Rathods including Piansh for a week, to get peace and go on a vacation with NiSa.

Well, that is indeed a really good idea... The way this family bugs Nishant and co. with their troubles, Nishant might actually do this some day... ðŸ˜†

So Naman ki idea of Red bull was hilarious, and Ansh adding to the PJ gives wings tagline, and car actually flew epic!!

Ab kuch to nonsensical karna hi tha hume... ðŸ˜†

Achha? Today's episode?? Kaun sa dikhaya tha aaj?? I missed today's episode...

Then the way they reached aliens land, and alien language and joke was fab!! Best justification by Alieo for kidnapping Ved, and then they started drowning, car too cooled down, they saved her and aliens mainly and all their lakes were filled, wow.ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ

Well, iske alawa koi aur reason ho sakta hai kya for the aliens to kidnap Ved? Aisa to hai nahi that she is a very useful person or she is someone who could save them from enemies or anything else... She can only increase the troubles. Jaise ultimately yahan bhi kiya...

Thank you so much... I'm glad you liked it.

Sure... ðŸ˜Š

Ahem ahem! Ab detail review pe jaate hain! (As if I am a critic ðŸĪŠ)

Of course!!! You indeed are...

Honestly, I had mixed reaction regarding the story. Some part were hilarious while some parts made no sense.

Like Naman's one liners were epic but the suggestion of red bull and Ansh advertising it's tagline - I kind of found it forced. ðŸĪ”

Well, wahan par actually koi dusara dialogue hume samajh nahi aa raha tha. Everyone was against Naman's idea to uske support main kuch to likhna hi tha!! To bas yahi daal diya...

Plus Nishant's book containing knowledge about all the languages and them understanding it was aliens - it was a bit too much for my taste. But I know you had to make the point and focus on the story so.....

Ummm... I agree it was a bit too much. But then, they had to know anyhow that Ved had been kidnapped by aliens. To I couldn't have made them contact any space scientist in such a short time...

Other than that, Naman calling Ved a Musibat gave me TRUE PLEASURE!!! ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜ˆ 

That dialogue gave me a true pleasure too... ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜ˆ

Basically, I have made Naman voice my thoughts here... Tabhi to garmi ko bakwas tracks par fans ke gusse ki garmi bana daala. ðŸ˜†

I loved the language of the aliens and even in love with Alieo too. I found him real cute! ðŸ‘―ðŸ‘―ðŸ‘―

Thanks... ðŸ˜Š

So overall, it was good! ðŸ‘ðŸž

So, can I safely assume that I have not written an absolutely bakwas OS?

That dialogue gave me a true pleasure too... ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜ˆ ðŸ˜ˆ

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Basically, I have made Naman voice my thoughts here... Tabhi to garmi ko bakwas tracks par fans ke gusse ki garmi bana daala. ðŸ˜†

Yeah, I figured. ðŸ˜† Saara frustration Naman ke through release kar dia. ðŸ˜† But again, it seemed another blooper to me as for a character, the book/story is the reality. So Naman talking about the show made no sense to me. ðŸĪ”

So, can I safely assume that I have not written an absolutely bakwas OS?

Yes! It's not as amazing as your other works but it definitely wasn't Bakwas! ðŸ‘ðŸž

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

Nikki!!

Thank you so much... ðŸĪ—

Well, that is indeed a really good idea... The way this family bugs Nishant and co. with their troubles, Nishant might actually do this some day... ðŸ˜†

Ab kuch to nonsensical karna hi tha hume... ðŸ˜†

Achha? Today's episode?? Kaun sa dikhaya tha aaj?? I missed today's episode...

Well, iske alawa koi aur reason ho sakta hai kya for the aliens to kidnap Ved? Aisa to hai nahi that she is a very useful person or she is someone who could save them from enemies or anything else... She can only increase the troubles. Jaise ultimately yahan bhi kiya...

Thank you so much... I'm glad you liked it.

Sure... ðŸ˜Š

ðŸĪ—

Vasiyat ka Rahasya! Invisible ink one

Lol, yes.

I know, lol.

You are welcome.

Thanks, feedback dena when you read..

Yeah, I figured. ðŸ˜† Saara frustration Naman ke through release kar dia. ðŸ˜† But again, it seemed another blooper to me as for a character, the book/story is the reality. So Naman talking about the show made no sense to me. ðŸĪ”

I know it made no sense...

But kya kare, I couldn't resist...  ðŸ˜†

Yes! It's not as amazing as your other works but it definitely wasn't Bakwas! ðŸ‘ðŸž

Thank God!!! Bach gaye... ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Madhura..

ðŸĪ—

Vasiyat ka Rahasya! Invisible ink one

Lol, yes.

I know, lol.

You are welcome.

Thanks, feedback dena when you read..

Oh achha... That one where the will was written by pyaaz ka ras? I missed that one!!! 

ðŸĪ—

Sure... I'll definitely give when I read.

Iske baad, I need one more suggestion from both of you...