Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Fake Struggle stories of SRK - SRK ki Jubani - Page 14

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: FingerFetish

Now it’s been clarified that he was 15 😆. But heeeeey guess what? Two kids (8 years old) from Germany and Ohio drove their parents car without them knowing and made it to the news headlines (link in page 10). Nobody here was concerned about them reaching the brakes but was perplexed with how a 14 year old could. 🤣

Driving a car is actually the easiest one among all the things that u can drive😆....if one can control the steering .....driving slowly for a few miles is not a big deal.....especially when u have ur Mom sitting next to u.....I really don't understand why is so unbelievable..lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Kal aapne mera ...SRK's best fan ....ka award Sim ko de diya ...issliye aanaa pada aapko yaad dilane ki aap mera award kissi aur ko nahi de sakte hain😡

Zandu ji....jokes apart....I don't even know ...I mean I can't even start to imagine what his mental state would be to have his father's body in the car...seeing his Mom upset....u know I am firm believer that people get strength when they are in crises mode...to cope with it....his Mom was next to him....there is a lot of things he says ...that I just let pass....like woh Hema Malini wala episode......but this is one thing I believe ....knowing the love that SRK has for his family....I don't think that he would lie about his father's death...I mean no one would...

aap bol rahe hoto maan leta hoon 🤗

chalo waise accha kiya jo late aaye ..varna aaj ka sunday mera bore hi nikalta 😆

aur haan aap bhi jao read karo yaar mera blog ☺️

Ujala thoda kar do, mere liye

jajbaat ka andhera kaafi hai

tum chod gaye the adhoora jo

usko sunna abhi baki hai 

tumne kaha tha choo gai battien meri

aur madhosh se tum ho gaye the

bahut sunaye the kisse tumne

magar jo sunna tha mujhko 

wo baat abhi baki hai ... zandu

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Driving a car is actually the easiest one among all the things that u can drive😆....if one can control the steering .....driving slowly for a few miles is not a big deal.....especially when u have ur Mom sitting next to u.....I really don't understand why is so unbelievable..lol

Automatic yes. Manual mein thoda panga hai. But if you can ride a motorcycle or scooter (not scooty), then it is very easy. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: tapori

Automatic yes. Manual mein thoda panga hai. But if you can ride a motorcycle or scooter (not scooty), then it is very easy. 

What about a mud bike. I once flew off that. 🤣

JayaBachan thumbnail

My hair went grey in the process of trying to explain this! 😆 There are some people who struggle to ride a two wheeler bicycle or could never get the hang of roller blading/ice skating. Similarly there are drivers who have driven for over 10 years and still can’t drive for shit. 

I’ve never ridden a four wheeler bicycle or roller blades. I started off with the two wheeler bike when I was 5 years old and was roller blading a year after without much struggle. So when I was 16 and forced to learn to drive, my mum had me driving in circles. Sure I couldn’t park for shit, but accelerating and steering my way around the empty ground wasn’t hard to grasp. But that’s my personal experience and luck of being a very quick learner with these kind of stuff (though I wish I had the same abilities in mathematics LOL). 

Unless you’ve struggled a lot to learn how to drive, then it really is not hard at all to imagine that a 15 year old can’t drive on a road (late at night with less traffic) with his mother in the passenger seat. I never implied that SRK got in the car and started driving like a need-for-speed professional. That would have been outrageous 😆. But he most definitely can drive like a nervous first timer, clutching the steering wheel with shaking hands and adjusting the seat forward so he can be as close as possible to the steering wheel. 

My hair went grey in the process of trying to explain this! 😆 There are some people who struggle to ride a two wheeler bicycle or could never get the hang of roller blading/ice skating. Similarly there are drivers who have driven for over 10 years and still can’t drive for shit. 

I’ve never ridden a four wheeler bicycle or roller blades. I started off with the two wheeler bike when I was 5 years old and was roller blading a year after without much struggle. So when I was 16 and forced to learn to drive, my mum had me driving in circles. Sure I couldn’t park for shit, but accelerating and steering my way around the empty ground wasn’t hard to grasp. But that’s my personal experience and luck of being a very quick learner with these kind of stuff (though I wish I had the same abilities in mathematics LOL). 

Unless you’ve struggled a lot to learn how to drive, then it really is not hard at all to imagine that a 15 year old can’t drive on a road (late at night with less traffic) with his mother in the passenger seat. I never implied that SRK got in the car and started driving like a need-for-speed professional. That would have been outrageous 😆. But he most definitely can drive like a nervous first timer, clutching the steering wheel with shaking hands and adjusting the seat forward so he can be as close as possible to the steering wheel. 

mamla sortout ho gaya 😉

so jao 😆

JayaBachan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

mamla sortout ho gaya 😉

so jao 😆

Yes please let me sleep! It’s 2:47am and I have work tomorrow 😆. No more mentioning of cars and start focusing on the kite issue. I couldn’t care less about that one so I can sleep in peace 🤣

Yes please let me sleep! It’s 2:47am and I have work tomorrow 😆. No more mentioning of cars and start focusing on the kite issue. I couldn’t care less about that one so I can sleep in peace 🤣

Gud Night 

and please 

dnt dreaming about cars 😆 today whole day you were searching about cars only😆

JayaBachan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

Gud Night 

and please 

dnt dreaming about cars 😆 today whole day you were searching about cars only😆

Goodnight 😃

🤣 I’ll probably end up dreaming that I’m SRK’s driver at this point. Just like once after talking about Devdas, I had a dream that I was Paro and boy let me tell you that I sure as hell ran faster than Aish at the end. Even threw a punch at my buddha husband too 🤣

Goodnight 😃

🤣 I’ll probably end up dreaming that I’m SRK’s driver at this point. Just like once after talking about Devdas, I had a dream that I was Paro and boy let me tell you that I sure as hell ran faster than Aish at the end. Even threw a punch at my buddha husband too 🤣

Meri biwi maar degi mujhe ..so jao 😆