Fake Struggle stories of SRK - SRK ki Jubani - Page 6

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Twinklingmoon

Give me link where he said he can't fly kites?? 

And the way you copy pasted entire thing from reddit is sending me I swear , kuch apna thoda sa line add kar dete bhaiπŸ˜†πŸ€£

Flying kites yeh wala to video hai 

kal hi dekha will post dnt wry πŸ˜‰ but uske baad goalpost kanhi aur change mat kar dena πŸ˜†

Originally posted by FingerFetish

My point was not intended to depict him as a genius. You have the right to express an opinion and question things. But at least try to be open minded with the responses and not overlook the amount of times I’ve brought up that YouTube driving kid as evidence to somewhat validate my argument that a 14 year old driving a car is not really an impossible feat. 

P.S. I am happy 😊

i am not saying 10-13-15-16 years old boy/girl cant drive a car 

i am just saying one day you woke up and start driving car is a fake story 

Originally posted by ZanduBaaM

The middle class had a car smiley36 and sports men can drive a car without knowing  driving πŸ˜†

how many middle class family able to click a picture with PM ? bole to with indira gandhi and plz watch SRK interview he himself said Director and producer Rawal ne sabse pehle bola isko main hero banauga and his mother wrote his number on wall ... insider πŸ˜†

chalo im going to buy vegetables and other things ..aake reply karte hai πŸ˜‰

Driving Car, bike depends on person to person grasping power

SRK father Meer Taj Mohammed was a follower of Abdul Ghaffar Khan and affiliated with Indian National Congress,,, PM ke sath Pic not big thing

Edited by -sim- - 3 years ago

Originally posted by -sim-

Driving Car, bike depends on person to person grasping power

SRK father Meer Taj Mohammed was a follower of Abdul Ghaffar Khan and affiliated with Indian National Congress,,, PM ke sath Pic not big thing

Aree baba ek dum true its depends on grasping power but ek raat sidha driving car πŸ˜­

I know he belonged to a very wealthy and good political background family ....

Originally posted by HearMeRoar

I notice you didn't address the clear lies made up in this thread about SRK, re: the Maruti and the position of his mother.

Yeah, middle class families can have pics with PM at events. I have one of my grandfather with Indira Gandhi, and trust me, we are very middle class. And I thought the Khan couple pic was with LBS, not Indira Gandhi unless you're talking about another pic.

SRK's mom died in 1991. Unless she returned to life when he started his BW career, what you said isn't remotely possible.

Shah Rukh's mother Latif Fatima talking to former Indian Prime Minister Indra Gandhi

see photo 171

https://www.outlookindia.com/photos/people/indira-gandhi/7895/2?photo-25912

koi coordination hi nahi hai 🀣

ek banda bolta hai PM ke sath photo not a big deal dusra banda bolta hai aise kaise πŸ˜†

i am not saying 10-13-15-16 years old boy/girl cant drive a car 

i am just saying one day you woke up and start driving car is a fake story 

So how did an 8 year old do it? 

Sometimes I feel I have struggled in my respective field more than them. 

Originally posted by KhushbooLvNK

Sometimes I feel I have struggled in my respective field more than them. 

πŸ‘πŸΌ 

everyone struggles in their life and their struggle definition is different than others...

Here I am not saying SRK has not had a struggle in his life, but jayda MAHAAN banne ke chakkar main kabhi kabhi jhooth nikal jata hai πŸ˜†

Aree baba ek dum true its depends on grasping power but ek raat sidha driving car πŸ˜­

I know he belonged to a very wealthy and good political background family ....

Aap ko car sikhne ne bahut time laga hai isiliye aap abhi shocked ho

So according to you SRK belongs to upper middle class but at that time they dont use upper - lower words they address themself as middle class only also SRK went through lots of hardship after his father's death so if he says he was from middle class he was not wrong

PM ke sath pic ka matlab ye nahi ke high class richie rich family se aaye hai,,,,PM pic hi khichwai hai Amitji ko diya tha aisa recommendation letter nahi diya