Ronakshi SS: Are we really meant to be? (Completed)

Posted: 4 years ago

"Main hi Pagal tha ki maine tumse shaadi ki."

"Yeh bracelet tum deserve nahi karti!"

"Koi tumhe iss ghar mein nahi chaahta, main bhi nahi." 

Rohit's words echoed in her mind as she woke up in cold sweat. He had said this to her 4 months back. She looked at him sleeping peacefully beside her with a smile on his face. He was so happy that they were together again that he had scooped her in his arms in front of the whole family and went to his room, sorry correction; their room with her in his arms. Here they were, sleeping on the bed with serene silence. But after the flashback Sona had had in her sleep, she was troubled. Why was it all coming back to her now? Why now that she was so happy with him? Just why?

She caressed his hair with love harboured eyes. Suddenly, she doubted herself. Was this right? Does she deserve....

No!! What was going on? What the heck is she even thinking? 

"Main mere Rohit ke baare mein aisa kaise soch sakti hoon. Nahi." She shook her head to clear her messed up mind. She had to sort this out. She got up and proceeded towards the balcony. She gazed at the moonlit sky with dazzling stars. She took a seat on the chair beside her and covered her face in her palms.

----------

I decided to write on this topic bcuz I found it essential for Sona to quit her hesitation and be happy with Rohit. I wanted her to think about her self dignity too, and then after everything, decide if she is meant to be with Rohit, or not. Should I continue this?

Edited by Nonameforme - 3 years ago

Really nice. Rohits accusations and behavior needs to be rectified for ronakshi to live and love peacefully. Waiting for next update 😘

Originally posted by docalan

Really nice. Rohits accusations and behavior needs to be rectified for ronakshi to live and love peacefully. Waiting for next update 😘

I agree. That's why I started to write this. Glad you liked it, will update soonπŸ‘πŸ»

Originally posted by docalan

I am a silent reader, yes agree with the above. Though the makers have given a happy ending but we as viewers should also feel happy about that. Do update. But no more seperation or misunderstanding between them. 

PS: just remember Sona has loved him with all his flaws and he too. 

Edited by cygnet9 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by cygnet9

I am a silent reader, yes agree with the above. Though the makers have given a happy ending but we as viewers should also feel happy about that. Do update. But no more seperation or misunderstanding between them

PS: just remember Sona has loved him with all his flaws and he too. 

Bold: Of course, that's Sona. She loves Rohit despite all his flaws.

Italics: Yes, I agree with that. Even I was not satisfied by the sudden ending, but it was not in their hands, so we cannot blame them.

Blue Colour: Don't worry about that, it won't be the case.

Originally posted by Nonameforme

Bold: Of course, that's Sona. She loves Rohit despite all his flaws.

Italics: Yes, I agree with that. Even I was not satisfied by the sudden ending, but it was not in their hands, so we cannot blame them.

Blue Colour: Don't worry about that, it won't be the case.

Dear I was referring to your update.(Regarding abrupt ending of the show) Don't know what is the fate of KHKT2 it may come or may not. Even if it comes I know the makers, they mostly spoil the story by bring all the illogical twists, which spoils the season1 flavor. I don't watch TV shows but this show, KVG & Dipika, SD and of course the entire cast & crew,  brought me back after many years.

Nice start

Love it

Continue soon

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by cygnet9

I

Dear I was referring to your update.(Regarding abrupt ending of the show) Don't know what is the fate of KHKT2 it may come or may not. Even if it comes I know the makers, they mostly spoil the story by bring all the illogical twists, which spoils the season1 flavor. I don't watch TV shows but this show, KVG & Dipika, SD and of course the entire cast & crew,  brought me back after many years.

Same here I usually watch shows on Netflix, Prime and all those other streaming platforms. But Khkt made me glued to the screen and I don't regret it.

Originally posted by plmzaq

Nice start

Love it

Continue soon

Thank you, I will.

Ok, thank u for the love I recieved on the first part. Just to tell u, this will be a 5-6 part story. All parts will be quite short. Now with the story.        

"Yeh kya ho raha hain mujhe. Main kyu aisa ajeeb sa feel kar rahi hoon." Sonakshi questioned herself. 

Somewhere inside her, it just felt a little wrong. It did not feel satisfactory. Of course, she loved him with all her heart, she trusted him, and cared for him. But what about her mind? Her heart yearned impatiently to be with him but her mind wasn't on the same page. Those brutal words were lagging at the back of her mind and giving her an awful headache. She clutched her head and arched her back for support of her chair. She closed her eyes but they too betrayed her. All that flashed in front of her were those goddamn moments which she saw before. She opened her eyes in a jiffy and was again taken back to the dark balcony of her room. But within a moment, it started again. Those disturbing moments once again flashed in front of her and she almost screamed before realising that Rohit was still asleep. She didn't dare to look at him, afraid that she might disturb him with her guilty eyes. How could she think this way?

"Main uske baare mein aisa soch bhi kaise sakti hoon." She questioned again.

"Woh itna pyaar karta hai mujhse aur main bhi kitna pyaar karti hoon usse. Hum kitne khush reh sakte hain, par main hi aisi hoon. Move on hi nahi kar sakti. Humesha usko bolti thi main, ki aage badhna chahiye par main khud hi aisi hoon. Thike, bol diya usne mujhe kuch ghusse mein par woh tabhi mujhse pyaar toh karta hi tha naa. Aur usne shayad mere saath thoda galat bartaav kiya hoga par usme uski galti nahi hain, woh Nishi bua ne hi usko bhad kaya tha yeh sab karne ke liye. Aur usko thoda zyaada gussa aata hain, short tempered hain, I know. Mujhe yeh sab itna personally nahi lena chahiye. It's okay. Yahi achcha hoga agar main yeh sab bhul jaao. Aur Rohit ko meri insecurities ke baare mein nahi pata chal na chahiye. Usko bohot bura lagega. Nahi, Nahi." 

She just shook her head. She took a deep breath and exhaled. Now she felt good, at least better talking to herself freely. Now she could normally go back, sleep and cuddle with Rohit, wake up a fresh new morning and start a new and wonderful life with him. Suddenly she heard heavy breathing and felt someone eyeing her. She turned back and saw the figure standing there.

It was Rohit.

Precap:

"No Sona! Chod do mujhe! Tabhi tum khush reh paaogi."