I’m new to this show

Posted: 3 years ago

Hi all, hope you are in the best of health, 

I’m very very new to this show. I LOVE it. I love Malhar 😍  I only just started watching it last week. From the beginning. I love spoilers. Can comes please give me brief but detailed update on what has happened so far. I have watched 115 episodes. 

Also is Kalyani really pregnant? Please tell me it’s Malhars child and not the other guy. I won’t watch if it isn’t malhars 😭💔 

Welcome to raabta family

Kalyani is pregnant with Malhar child through ivf

Thank you for replying 😊 

Oh thank god. Kalyani and Malhar forever. I can’t imagine her with anyone else 

Thank you x 

Welcome girl. 

Abhi show to telecast nahi ho raha hai. You can complete all epi till the end of lockdown hopefully. Then you can catch with new epi easily  .

Exactly . You can watch it without any disturbance az they are free episodes .U can read Wikipidea to know the story so far . 

Now u are in the best phase . As u have said u have watched till 115 . Now u will see how cold hearted malhar fall deeply and madly for kalyani . There are many emotional and romantic scenes and if u have any querry u can ask any of us .Pls do read the fanfictions too and give us ur precious feedback .

Originally posted by GirlInTheCorner

I’m very very new to this show. I LOVE it. I love Malhar 😍  I only just started watching it last week. From the beginning. I love spoilers. Can comes please give me brief but detailed update on what has happened so far. I have watched 115 episodes. 

Also is Kalyani really pregnant? Please tell me it’s Malhars child and not the other guy. I won’t watch if it isn’t malhars 😭💔 

welcome to the kalma's family

Hi. Welcome to Raabta family. 

Hope you enjoy watching the remaining episodes too. 

Thank you all for the warm welcome 

I am trying to watch as many episodes as I can before ramadhan starts. I don’t watch tv in ramadhan. In the past I have secretly but I don’t think I will this year. My other half won’t let me. 

But I am now on the part where Rao Saheb kills himself. It was soooo sad. I cried with Malhar 💔 I’m hating this track. I don’t like it that the family are divided and I worry for Malhar and Kalyanis relationship. I hope they never separate. 🤞🏽 

Thank you for the welcome. I really am enjoying this show and I’ll support all the posts on this forum and I can’t wait to read the fan fictions too 

Thank you 😊 

Thank you all for the warm welcome 

I am trying to watch as many episodes as I can before ramadhan starts. I don’t watch tv in ramadhan. In the past I have secretly but I don’t think I will this year. My other half won’t let me. 

But I am now on the part where Rao Saheb kills himself. It was soooo sad. I cried with Malhar 💔 I’m hating this track. I don’t like it that the family are divided and I worry for Malhar and Kalyanis relationship. I hope they never separate. 🤞🏽 

Thank you for the welcome. I really am enjoying this show and I’ll support all the posts on this forum and I can’t wait to read the fan fictions too 

Thank you 😊 

Welcome dear. 

Enjoy shows. 🤗

From when Ramadan is starting. 

Happy Ramadan in advance. 

By chance what is your name. 😊

Thank you. If you or anyone else celebrating ramadhan, happy ramadhan to you too. May god bless you all. 

My name is Fatima. Yours? 

Originally posted by Vermilion

Welcome dear. 

Enjoy shows. 🤗

From when Ramadan is starting. 

Happy Ramadan in advance. 

By chance what is your name. 😊