Posted: 3 years ago

Priya185 people r deing becuase of corona it’s a deadly virus people r important rest of the episode can be shown later when corona goes.

Stay at home and stay safe.take care of urself and family.

Guys other shows r repeating. So if now KKK airs new episode. Then ,when lockdown will get over , other shows will start airing new episode. KKK will have nothing new to offer . It's about competition with other shows also na??

Edited by cutiee0034 - 3 years ago

cutiee0034 becuase of corona virus all the new episodes will not telecast it’s lockdown

Originally posted by cutiee0034

Guys other shows r repeating. So if now KKK airs new episode. Then ,when lockdown will get over , other shows will start airing new episode. KKK will have nothing new to offer . It's about competition with other shows also na??

I think Colors realized that people aren't going to watch new episodes during this period. DD's re-airing of Mahabharat and Ramayan, SP re-airing Mahabharat, old comedy shows like Sarabhai and Dekh Bhai Dekh are taking over. Heck nowadays in my home all that's playing on TV is Mahabharat, Ramayan, comedy shows, or movies.

Colors probably had all episodes of KKK ready, but decided to play ball with old shows and bring KKK back when the lockdown lifts and before other shows begin shooting again. It's the perfect time period. People are looking for new content again, TV shows are beginning to shoot again, but nothing is ready to air. KKK can air and capture a good chunk of attention at that time.

This month near end khatron ke khiladi season 10’grand finale shooting will start and new episodes will be shown on tv.

Was just rereading this after the news of the Bachchan family getting COVID-19 after Abishek Bachchan went to do dubbing for Breathe... thank god the KKK crew didn't take any risks. Honestly, this still might be too early to be doing shooting and stuff. 

Originally posted by ehaab

cutiee0034 becuase of corona virus all the new episodes will not telecast it’s lockdown

did they start airing new episodes? If yes, where can I watch online?

Originally posted by Pori

did they start airing new episodes? If yes, where can I watch online?

yes new episodes have started.i will pm u the links now.