saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

How come they are broadcasting from start - I’m sure this was filmed before Covid 19 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This has already been shot so doesn't make sense😕

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Editing for the episodes is unfinished. Everyone got stuck in the lockdown. So no new episodes

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: saf7321

How come they are broadcasting from start - I’m sure this was filmed before Covid 19 

they yet to shoot Finale so they didn't play new one

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MyDriYa

they yet to shoot Finale so they didn't play new one

Are they going to Continuing showing it from start till Lockdown is over I mean, Tomorrow willl be episode 2 and so on 

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

They think people are sooo dumb? We all know ot was shoot months ago and they are pretending they are quaratine and wont be shooting 🤣🤣

MyDriYa thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: saf7321

Are they going to Continuing showing it from start till Lockdown is over I mean, Tomorrow willl be episode 2 and so on 

Yes! Because if they air new episode now, in this week Ada will be eliminated, then Teju/D/Shivin(no idea about the orders) means end of the the month/1st week of the May month, they have to telecast Finale, which they yet to shoot 

And this Lockdown seems to be extend after 14th April too! So they are re-telecasting it.. 

MyDriYa thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Unicorn67

They think people are sooo dumb? We all know ot was shoot months ago and they are pretending they are quaratine and wont be shooting 🤣🤣

Month ago? It was promotion shoot.. 

Pranurosid told me that they didn't shoot Finale episode so only they didn't air new episodes!

priya185 thumbnail

I thought they can edit the episodes from home😕

ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

priya185 because of corona virus new episodes will not be telecasted.as far as edit is concerned at home editing can’t happen at home for that have come out from home I think from tv computer eid happenes not sure about.but editing can’t happen at home for sure all India dramas and serials will not be telecasted.karan and karishma r in top 2 and it’s confirmed it’s yet not showed on tv shooting already have been done for top 2