Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by ..WitchGrave..

She is a Rockstar never seen such a player .  She is not scared of anything ❤️

True. Well said👏

So proud of her⭐️❤️

of course you can dear isme puchne vali baat hi nahi 

What's happening here? People are happy that teju got injury ....seriously?  What she did to anyone....Did she try to drag some other people chance?or she is getting favored....many bashed her at started for her cute nature and they started liking seeing her performance and other side which is not only cuteness...

I know in IF people say their opinion bluntly but forgetting humanity 🤬 

I wish teju never faces these kind of critics again who wish for her injury.....haters are better than them 

Originally posted by sahisri

What's happening here? People are happy that teju got injury ....seriously?  What she did to anyone....Did she try to drag some other people chance?or she is getting favored....many bashed her at started for her cute nature and they started liking seeing her performance and other side which is not only cuteness...

I know in IF people say their opinion bluntly but forgetting humanity 🤬 

I wish teju never faces these kind of critics again who wish for her injury.....haters are better than them 

We are used with such kinda ppl since beginning. Just ignore them like how Teju does❤️ We should feel proud and happy that many ppl are loving her for her real nature and performance in stunts

Edited by pranurosid - 4 years ago

Exclusive - Tejasswi Prakash: I have no idea why fans have created #TeVin; I am not dating Shivin Narang

Sukarna Mondal | TIMESOFINDIA.COM | Apr 7, 2020, 19:35 IST

TIMESOFINDIA.COMGet Notifications on latest TV News

Khatron Ke Khiladi 10 contestant Tejasswi Prakash

talks about her much-hyped bond with Shivin Narang 

Fans have been going crazy seeing their bond in the reality show and have also created a hashtag combing their names #TeVin. 

In an exclusive live chat with ETimes TV, Tejasswi clears the air saying, “I really don’t know what bond has fans seen between us. Yes, he is a good friend. That’s it. But there is nothing more than that. All people are asking me and even my friends are asking if I am dating him. I am not dating him. I thought they are reacting seeing our friendship. But now if they are saying that I am having an affair then ofcourse I am going to react.”

Tejasswi further shared, “I bonded with Adaa, Karishma, Amruta, Dharmesh and all the other contestants as well.”

Regarding her journey in Khatron Ke Khiladi, Tejasswi shared, “My journey was great. It was fun. I am happy with what I have done in the show and what the show has given me. It is obvious that I didn’t win the show and I don’t regret doing the show.”

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago
Posted: 3 years ago

Teja bhai is my favorite in KKK10 and it feels so bad that she has to leave the show due to her injury

She is a true winner for me⭐️