Posted: 3 years ago

Raw TRP

Monday and tuesday (new episodes)=1.3

Edited by Bacillusbadius - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Bacillusbadius

Raw TRP

Monday to wednesday (new episodes)=1.3

Actually we didn’t have a new episode on Wednesday right?

Originally posted by YHCstan

Actually we didn’t have a new episode on Wednesday right?

yes

I will edit it

it's good trp

only 2 episodes and still 1.3

yeah it is good for only 2 new episodes in a week

Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

yeah it is good for only 2 new episodes in a week

All StarPlus shows have seen massive fall in ratings. Ekta’s Kehne Ko Humsafars hai got 0.2 TRP at the same slot as YHC.

Originally posted by YHCstan

All StarPlus shows have seen massive fall in ratings. Ekta’s Kehne Ko Humsafars hai got 0.2 TRP at the same slot as YHC.

lol where is that coming? and honestly people have seen it on the web why would they watch it on tv LOL all web series actually..

and this was expected i mean the fall given the re runs . i am toh watching old shows and enjoying rather than watching recent repeats of the same episodes 

Not bad for 2 episodes imagine if they had more new one before the lockdown.

As for the other channels although its been said tv viewership has increased these past few days I dont think people are gonna be watching old webshows lol they can easily watch them online.

Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

lol where is that coming? and honestly people have seen it on the web why would they watch it on tv LOL all web series actually..

and this was expected i mean the fall given the re runs . i am toh watching old shows and enjoying rather than watching recent repeats of the same episodes 

Web series are watched by much less number of people compared to TV shows. Moreover those shows aired on ALT Balaji which has a very low no of subscribers. TV audience is much much larger. The point was our competitors had a worse fall. TV ratings have gone for a toss except for some shows mostly on Colors.

Originally posted by manny136

Not bad for 2 episodes imagine if they had more new one before the lockdown.

As for the other channels although its been said tv viewership has increased these past few days I dont think people are gonna be watching old webshows lol they can easily watch them online.

Well internet penetration in India is not comparable with TV penetration at all. No wonder you get the big bucks for TV and not web series.

Thank you for posting posting TRPs.

I am just wondering, are the TRPs for the week 23/03/20 to 29/03/20? 

Also 1.3 TRP is the average for two new episodes only (from 23-24th March 2020)? Or does it also include the other 4 old episodes (re-run) which started to air from Wednesday to Saturday?