Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

OMGGG you're first?!?? Just like the good old days when you'd race for first place! 🤣 

xbeyondwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful update, Dangelz! 

Love KZK stuff esp https://i.imgur.com/ePwCszV.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/b1KuhqL.jpg - Love the sig style <3

Zoah x

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

lovely job...

sid-ishani ones esp 

^great ones

Edited by Meena_J - 4 years ago
.Username. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

MAIN AAGYIIIIII! smiley31 KASAIN HO, MJ? MY CHELAAA IS HEREE!! smiley31 Seeing your comment, main huyi huyi huyi mast! smiley37  

Sorry, I HAD to put in a Bollywood song reference there cause I miss our chats about Bollywood songs! You were one of the few who would recognize and ALWAYS appreciate my song lyrics on my sigs! smiley31 I loved our Bollywood chats, especially the oldschool bollywood. I remember our 90s talks and they were the best! We need to go back to that! YOU ALWAYS DID HAVE AWESOME SONG LYRICS, HOW COULD I NOT APPRECIATE IT!!!! 

Man.! Have I missed your icons or what! They are as gorgeous as always and the coloring...smiley27__smiley27How are you still so amazing? I'm not amazing anymore Krishu, you are being too kind! I've become a total bekaar PS-er now! In my opinion anyway...and I can already imagine Madzy coming to smack me with a frying pan for even uttering such a thing! smiley37 That's why you are the guru and I am the chela smiley14 Awwww! smiley31It won't let me copy paste the icons lekin know that I love each and every single one of them. Thanks so muchhh! smiley27 You are still amazing. I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS ATTITUDE! 😳 Warna maar padegi!  Moz won't be the only one maar-ing you. 

I love the green hint in this signature! <3 Aww, thankss! 

And have I told you that your text/ quote/ lyric is still to die for. As always, you have the most perfect wording ever <3 I missed this ❤️ Hahahaa, and I have already told you that very few people feel the song lyrics/texts that I use, the way you get and feel them Krishu! <3  Your text always hit the heart! 

Love you, MJ! <3 Love you too! <3 Pop in here whenever you get the chance! smiley4 Not that I ever pop in here myself often, as you already can tell ROFL.  Hopefully I will be popping in and out! We'll see how long this lasts! 🤣 Please do pop in whenever as well! We will become POPPING CORN together 🤣 As you can see, my jokes are still lame as always. 🤣

Edited by .Username. - 4 years ago
.Username. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dangelz

OMGGG you're first?!?? Just like the good old days when you'd race for first place! 🤣 

I WIN!!! Just like the old days 🤣

And dominating the first page like always! 🤣

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

OMGG look who is HEREEE!! 😲

Krishuuuu! 🤗 How've you been girl?? 

Gosh, all we need is Madzy to appear and our missed parties together will be complete ROFL! 🤣

On a serious note, Krishu I know you are working in the health sector right? How are you coping with the COVID 19 situation?? How is the situation in Alberta??

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Amazing update hun!

https://i.imgur.com/joD0JMO.jpg

^^Such a smooth colouring here!

https://i.imgur.com/lbo0whq.jpg

^^How do you blend soo well! :O

.Username. thumbnail

Chelaa! 🤗

Sorry I am replying so late! As I mentioned, I hardly come here...but since Madzy has been threatening me to post an update, I decided to finish my replies that were just piling up for months! 😆

Exactly!!! This place used to be the hotspot for all PS-ers and this place would always be lively and bursting with so much creative energy! But nowadays it's been pretty dead here...or as Madzy tells me, most people have just shifted to social media (mainly Insta) to share creations. 

I understand, and honestly, I've become super lazy myself...ask Madz! I only update two-three times A YEAR now, can you believe it? 🤣 I think you should start calling Madz 'MJ' now...I am no more a Masterniji with PS-ing! I'm close to my retirement with PS-ing! 🤣

I imagine your work shifts are probably even more intense now with everything going on in the world....please take care, stay safe! 

FINALLY, another person who hates using IF through their phone! We sail in the same boat, my friend! 😆

Aal izz well! No worries! 

How have you been doing with all the Covid-19 business? 

I am glad Mozzie is threatening you! Ghee agar seedhi ungli se na nikle toh.... you know what I am trying to say. 😆

This place is definitely dead! I was so confused with the changes when I re-joined and then confused as to why this place is so sooona sooona. It was so weird not seeing the same amount of creativity. People have definitely been using Insta and Tumblr moreso than India Forums. 

You are still doing better than me! Atleast you are still updating. 🤣 YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY MJ! NOo one can take that away! And Mozzie will always be my Mozzie. ❤️ You cannot retire to pass the torch yet. 😳 🤣

Work is definitely more busy right now! I am just worried about positive covid mom delivering and seeing the effect on baby. It hasn't happened as of yet but it will.  Hopefully things get better sooner rather than later. 

We have always been on the same boat! 🤣 Some things never change. 🤗

.Username. thumbnail

OMGG look who is HEREEE!! 😲

Krishuuuu! 🤗 How've you been girl?? 

Gosh, all we need is Madzy to appear and our missed parties together will be complete ROFL! 🤣

On a serious note, Krishu I know you are working in the health sector right? How are you coping with the COVID 19 situation?? How is the situation in Alberta??

I am good! How have you been?

We have had 8 deaths in AB so far. The cases are increasing over time but my unit does have it mostly under control. It hasn't been like the states where we are short of PPE. Unfortunately, we cannot use N95 masks or PPE with every patient, just the suspected ones. I get that because they are trying to ration the PPE but some nurses are pissed because covid patients can be asymptomatic. Hospitals are completely locked down, so only one visitor is allowed. Everyone, including staff, is being screened with questions and temperature checks.

How are things in Ontario? 

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Krishna, good to see you around! Also thanks for updating about the situation and you are doing well.

Hi Dangzy, update review will be later.

Also this is Unfair, you both didn't visit my Gallery!