Mahabharat Retelecast Discussion Thread

Posted: 4 years ago

Since Mahabharat is airing on Star Plus again, this for discussion regarding the same. 

Chalo phir suru ho jao πŸ€ͺ

Thanks for the thread Sam! β€οΈ

Satyavathi rocks! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by proteeti

Thanks for the thread Sam! β€οΈ

Satyavathi rocks! πŸ˜ƒ

Yes she does! πŸ€ͺ the actress playing Satyavathi is good too.

The first episode  I'm never gonna forget Ganga walking in the first moment. She looked a like model on ramp πŸ˜†

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Originally posted by MsChanadlerBong

Yes she does! πŸ€ͺ the actress playing Satyavathi is good too.

The first episode  I'm never gonna forget Ganga walking in the first moment. She looked a like model on ramp πŸ˜†

Sayantani is great! Who was Ganga btw?

Regarding Bhisma's oath. On one hand it's a selfless act of sacrifice he did for his father and all. On the other, I feel that Bhisma somehow wanted to please his father too and thus he took such a step. He was someone who was deprived of his father's love, and when he got the same, he wanted to do anything in his hands to have it. Also I believe it was a child's instinct to make his parent proud of him through his actions and happy. A son's psychology. 

Originally posted by proteeti

Sayantani is great! Who was Ganga btw?

I don't know the name of the actress but she was beautiful and walked gracefully like a model. Wasn't really impactful thou.

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Originally posted by Sonatia

I love Vishm β˜ΊοΈ

We established that πŸ€£ You must be happy to see him young after so long.i had forgotten how he looked sans the white beard. πŸ˜³πŸ€£

Originally posted by MsChanadlerBong

Regarding Bhisma's oath. On one hand it's a selfless act of sacrifice he did for his father and all. On the other, I feel that Bhisma somehow wanted to please his father too and thus he took such a step. He was someone who was deprived of his father's love, and when he got the same, he wanted to do anything in his hands to have it. Also I believe it was a child's instinct to make his parent proud of him through his actions and happy. A son's psychology. 

That's a really nice way to look at it! πŸ˜ƒ