Badshah - Genda Phool | JacquelineFernandez | Payal Dev

Posted: 4 years ago

Yo awesome. Jaqueline is looking too beautiful in bengali saree β€οΈ and the lyrics are cool too. As I have long hair, love the line "lomba mathar chul" πŸ˜‚

The only thing that unfits in the song is Badshah. He almost always speaks in his songs rather than singing. Now don't teach me that he does rap, yes it might be a rap, but still weird. I liked the female part of the song. I am a Bengali that's why perhaps I found it catchy.πŸ˜ƒ

P.S. Jacqueline should change her same monotonous expressions big time! Her outfits were good btw.

Folk song ko bhi condom ad bana do. πŸ˜†

Song is actually not bad. Has potential to be an earworm. Shot also really well. But it's Jacquie and Badshah who ruin it with their presence. Unnecessary sexualizing a song without any context since this is about a woman singing about another woman.πŸ˜†

Jacky is looking pretty in Bengali look.

I am pretty much addicted to this song... it’s super catchy and beautifully picturized...Jacky is on fire in this song... Looking superrrr hotttt exp in the red saree 

Originally posted by rushi1981

I am pretty much addicted to this song... it’s super catchy and beautifully picturized...Jacky is on fire in this song... Looking superrrr hotttt esp in the red saree 

Ye Badshah ki shakal hi itni gandi hai, dekhke chappal maarne ka mann karta hai.

Originally posted by Mishh007

Ye Badshah ki shakal hi itni gandi hai, dekhke chappal maarne ka mann karta hai.

lol but true