Posted: 4 years ago

I know  how this woman works, soon she will start saying how traumatizing and affected she was by the coronavirus quarantine and that it really took a toll on her and her stability, even though it’s over sometimes she still thinks about being in quarantine 

Mark my words yeh aisa karegi 

Ima use my tears to get things done.

Image result for deepika padukone crying gifs

i am fine with deepika admitting depression because ranbir cheated on her

But whats her obsession with RK even after marrying ranveer singh - stop that rk cheated forget him do not keep talking of past. I think she till likes RK and cannot get over that she could not marry him.  

I agree deepika had depression because RK left her she also left dhoni, yuvraj, sid mallya and so many na what about those guys do they not have depression? are they not humans too. But they never went and said deepika dumped us for someone and so we are depressed. They were mature and did not ruin your name in public for leaving them. Say once RK cheated you and you were depressed do not go on telling it every interview. It looks more publicity stunt than genuine. 

Lord give me the confidence of internet trolls making up stories in their head for a woman they hate.

Originally posted by Rekha_ji

Lord give me the confidence of internet trolls making up stories in their head for a woman they hate.

A woman way out of their league and likely couldn't care less about their existence.

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

I know  how this woman works, soon she will start saying how traumatizing and affected she was by the coronavirus quarantine and that it really took a toll on her and her stability, even though it’s over sometimes she still thinks about being in quarantine 

Mark my words yeh aisa karegi 

she posted this today

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-MzQeqjfo5/

Why it necessarily be some plan ?

She can very well be a more sensitive, emotional and vulnerable being...and it seems from her delicate persona as well.

Stop imagining her some shaatir politician & a forever shattanj ki khiladi who always plans & plots and have no genuine emotions, concerns, ethics etc

🤪

Originally posted by MahanalayakKarn

A woman way out of their league and likely couldn't care less about their existence.

A woman who goes around talking about her ex s boxers  when apparently  the said ex is cause of her depression. On also keeps on planting negative articles to maling him 

I can only imagine the reaction of same set of people had ranbir made any such comments

Deepika is anything but innocent she uses 10 year old break up story as an when she deems fit for her publicity

Originally posted by Rekha_ji

Not making up stories. Just one step ahead of her.

Deepu always finds a way to be the victim and this time I’m going to make sure she can’t do that 

Deepika is done - no good movies and no more hype around her. If she wasn’t married to Ranveer she would be dusted by now