Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

😭💔

The entire Barfi team with their respective FilmFare trophies and PC is posing with them for photoshoot without her deserving award. It's really graceful of her that despite getting snubbed by the same the show in the same night, she chose to be part of it. Both Vidya and PC are my favorites but it should've been a tie or PC should've been given critics award at least if not popular or they could've swapped with Vidya getting critics. Both were equally deserving IMO.

I'll be salty asf and can never get over the snub PC had received that year by FF. 

ImageImage

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes. PC deserved an award more than Ranbir, but rightful people getting snubbed in award shows is nothing new. Filmfare is the epitome of paid awards...almost all its top award winners were bizarre.

Everyone talks about how most awards are in name only.   Ranbir was awful in rocket singh movie too, which brought the entire movie down.  What can you do? 

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ranboo ke haath se chheen leni chahiye thi.

Unfair_Salman thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shailesh_Rathi

Yes. PC deserved an award more than Ranbir, but rightful people getting snubbed in award shows is nothing new. Filmfare is the epitome of paid awards...almost all its top award winners were bizarre.

Everyone talks about how most awards are in name only.   Ranbir was awful in rocket singh movie too, which brought the entire movie down.  What can you do? 

LOL. what does it have to do with RK? don't make your agenda so apparent  Don't make this post about RK-hate thread.

And he got rave reviews for both Barfi & Rocket Singh so whatever helps you sleep at night.

Edited by Unfair_Salman - 4 years ago
Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail

If you liked RK, great. Paid reviews and Paid awards exist everywhere.  If I liked RK performance in a movie, I would say so and ditto, if I don't. There is no agenda here. 

You give your opinions and let others give theirs, without making personal attacks.

People are too fanciful with their words and imagination.   I am neither a fan nor a hater for any celeb; even celebs are not losing their sleep over this, as much as people in IF need to battle over this, lol. 

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Upset is a small word. It's painful ðŸ˜’... She truly deserved over vidya. Plus its really courageous and sweet of her to pose with them. And she looks the best here.

I wish she could do more such movies. She was so good in that bajirao too. 

Edited by VintageWine - 4 years ago
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Vidhya is a great actress no doubt but that year PC performed better than her in Barfi.

Unfair_Salman thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shailesh_Rathi

If you liked RK, great. Paid reviews and Paid awards exist everywhere.  If I liked RK performance in a movie, I would say so and ditto, if I don't. There is no agenda here. 

You give your opinions and let others give theirs, without making personal attacks.

People are too fanciful with their words and imagination.   I am neither a fan nor a hater for any celeb; even celebs are not losing their sleep over this, as much as people in IF need to battle over this, lol. 

Lol. that's an idiom. It's not in literal sense. You've already made your dislike for RK so apparent in your previous post itself. There was no personal attack in my reply. The same paid reviews and paid awards aren't applicable for whom you like I guess.

You brought in RK was terrible in Rocket Singh. How bad he was in it outta nowhere. Your whole post was about bad-mouting RK when the original topic is nowhere related to him. You could've praised PC without making it about RK or bashing him. You just wanted to bash him. It's quite visible. Lol. Peace out. Now carry on with your explanations & bashing. ðŸ˜†

Edited by Unfair_Salman - 4 years ago
Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishh007

Ranboo ke haath se chheen leni chahiye thi.

😆 then the movie/pic would have been called 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'.

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sridevi deserved the award for English Vinglish.

Priyanka should have got the Critics Award.

Vidya is and was AMAZING in Kahaani, but for me, she was behind these two.

Can't believe they really gave Richa Chadda the Critics Award ahead of Sridevi and Priyanka.

Although that year they did give Sridevi a Special Award (supposedly for her performances in Nagina and Mr. India, as Filmfare was not held for those years due to industry strikes).

So it is sad PC left completely empty handed.