Star Plus Premiers New Comedy Show Amid COVID-19 Lockdown

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.thequint.com/entertainment/tv/star-plus-comedy-maharaja-ki-jai-to-premier-amid-coronavirus-outbreak

The interest paragraph from the article is this:

Set in the city of Hastinapur, which according to the Mahabharat was the capital of the Kuru kingdom, the show is a mix of science fiction, comedy and mythology. It follows what happens when a modern man meets the people of ancient Hastinapur. According to producers Trouble Maker Productions, while most TV shows shoot up to 10 episodes in advance, Maharaj Ki Jai Ho has a bank of about 50 episodes. The series will air Monday to Friday at 9 pm.

Actually, a great initiative. People want something light in these troubling times, and SP is giving them just that!

God bless the PH to have such a huge bank! It's so unusual though.

I'm so glad I'm getting to watch this amidst these crisis, it's a lifesaver!🥳

Thanks for sharing!😃

Originally posted by Mannmohanaa

God bless the PH to have such a huge bank! It's so unusual though.

I'm so glad I'm getting to watch this amidst these crisis, it's a lifesaver!🥳

Thanks for sharing!😃

I bet this show was supposed to launch earlier in the year, but got postponed. Then with Anupamaa getting postponed, SP decided now is a perfect time to launch this show instead.

I'm just glad that SP had this show in the bank. Else there are no new shows or episodes anywhere and people are going mad over that.

Makes sense! Jo hua accha hua.

Btw, ZeeTV is airing ALTBalaji webseries like Baarish and Kehne Ko Humsafar Hain. Might be a better watch than old soaps🤓😆

Originally posted by Mannmohanaa

Makes sense! Jo hua accha hua.

Btw, ZeeTV is airing ALTBalaji webseries like Baarish and Kehne Ko Humsafar Hain. Might be a better watch than old soaps🤓😆

Lol they're getting traction for their site at the same time. Bringing TV audience to online. It's a smart business move. The TV audience needs something to watch. Give them what the online audience is watching and, if they like it, then make them both TV and online audience. Double profit from the same population base.