Interesting points to be noted!

Posted: 4 years ago

Firstly, I just LOVE the Bhaag Bhaag song they play. I'm hooked to that totally and some lines are so so catchy and worthy,

Like for Dhrithrashtra:

Sabun ki shakal mein, beta tu toh nikla keval jhaag🀣🀣🀣

Suryabhan's senapati when Suryabhan troubles him with his opinions/questions:

Bhaiyya we don't have a clue!πŸ€ͺ🀣

---

Now coming to the plots,

I love the way they hint about the actual Mahabharat in a serious yet fun way, with their own crazy logics.

Like Shakuni's limping cause Sanjay runs over his leg with his car, Dushashan's dhoti-pulling and Sanjay warning the poor clueless little for future πŸ€£, and Yudhishthir bhaiyya's defeat in the game of dice and him losing his 'dhoti'πŸ˜†

Even the science part is quite impressive, given they usually make a mockery out of it. Like the special alignment of planets for creating Black hole level energy and them having a solar car πŸ˜†

The Engineer in me is jumping

Keep it going!

Cheers,

Mahi.

THanks for jotting them down all together hun Mahi! i really enjoyed Sanjay commentating over the young princes! Also the Sahadev kid is too cute (about time he gets some lines too 🀣)! <3

Haha yeah, I wanted to list down everything so that I can revisit it later πŸ˜†

Sahadev is SOOO SHWWEEET AND CUTE!

I feel like pulling his cheeks. Such a cutie pie, and the way he narrated/complained about Yudi bhaiyya☺️🀣

One more peculiar thing, ati bhak πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Yup, all of them are doing great jobs! I can't wait to show the series to Mumma (once I can catch her not working )!

Mom is having such a blast watching this πŸ˜†

Agreed, all Moms are super busy, single handedly managing the house now😡

Mahi that background score is hilarious. I hope someone posts it somewhere so I can download it and put it on my playlist.

I also love how they are tying parts of Mahabharat into this Sanjay's antics. One problem I always have with these historical comedies is how inaccurate they are. I understand it's fiction, but at least keep some of the history intact even if you change how it happened or why it happened.

The solar car is a brilliant idea warna yehi sochte reh jaate ke where does the car get so much mileage from. πŸ˜† One thing they haven't fully explained yet is how the scientist was able to message Sanjay and know exactly what Sanjay was saying/thinking.

Originally posted by Minionite

One thing they haven't fully explained yet is how the scientist was able to message Sanjay and know exactly what Sanjay was saying/thinking.

Pinpoint. One thing that stuck with me till now. I hope they will explain. πŸ€”

Originally posted by Minionite

Mahi that background score is hilarious. I hope someone posts it somewhere so I can download it and put it on my playlist.

It's a Bolly song, Bhaag Bhaag DK Bose from Delhi Belly.

Here: https://youtu.be/HGSi9AHhMCM

I also love how they are tying parts of Mahabharat into this Sanjay's antics. One problem I always have with these historical comedies is how inaccurate they are. I understand it's fiction, but at least keep some of the history intact even if you change how it happened or why it happened.

Exactly, and that is something so basic, yet I'm so grateful for thatπŸ˜†

The level of trash we've to deal with, uhhhfff!😳🀣

The solar car is a brilliant idea warna yehi sochte reh jaate ke where does the car get so much mileage from. πŸ˜† One thing they haven't fully explained yet is how the scientist was able to message Sanjay and know exactly what Sanjay was saying/thinking.

Yeh, point noted my lord. Hopefully we'll get to know, otherwise its our first loophole!

Replies- bold.

I'm gonna sing the song now cause I like it so much,

Daddy mujhse bola, tu galti hai meri,

Tujhse zindagaani, ab guilty hai meri

Sabun ki shakal mein, beta tu toh nikla keval jhaaag, jhaaaag, jhaaaaag,

Bhaag!

πŸ€ͺ

Originally posted by Mannmohanaa

It's a Bolly song, Bhaag Bhaag DK Bose from Delhi Belly.

Here: 

Exactly, and that is something so basic, yet I'm so grateful for thatsmiley36

The level of trash we've to deal with, uhhhfff!smiley22smiley37

The solar car is a brilliant idea warna yehi sochte reh jaate ke where does the car get so much mileage from. smiley36 One thing they haven't fully explained yet is how the scientist was able to message Sanjay and know exactly what Sanjay was saying/thinking.

Yeh, point noted my lord. Hopefully we'll get to know, otherwise its our first loophole!

@ Bold: Oh lol I forgot about this song. When it first released I listened to it on repeat. πŸ˜†

@ Red: I don't even mind. It's a minor inconvenience in an otherwise good show. Heck if they never show it, we'll just come up with our own ideas.