Ranveer singh in dilemma whom to choose between slb or kjo.

Posted: 4 years ago

Don’t go for both. They are repeating their old successful formulas and will fade out in few years. Team up with young ones who have potential. They can keep you floated for a decade.
Sharukh did not stick with Yash Chopra or Subhash Ghai. He experimented with an young KJo. Ranbir teamed up with Ayan. Jokes apart. It paid them dividends career wise.

choose baiju bawra......stay away from kjo...........SLB has always given you a good role.......... KJO will just use you for his minions look good......

Can he back off from Takht now? Didn't he sign the contract yet? He will look very unprofessional if he backs out of it at this juncture. Commitment should be kept. Hope he can get dates for SLB too. 

Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Can he back off from Takht now? Didn't he sign the contract yet? He will look very unprofessional if he backs out of it at this juncture. Commitment should be kept. Hope he can get dates for SLB too. 

there must be some clauses in this contracts, as it is, Takht is nowhere ready to begin, so he is not liable to keep those dates aside for it......

i don't think ranveer is being made to choose, its seems like coz takht filming has been postponed slb and ranveer now have to work out new dates to shoot for bauiji bawra, i think all actors/actresses are having to do this for all their future projects 

My vote is for Baiju Bawra👍🏼 SLB❤️ RS❤️❤️ SLB+RS❤️❤️❤️

SLB>>>>>>>>>>>KJo. I hope RS finds a way to do both of their movies though!

No matter what, SLB has always brought out the best of him as an actor and gave him great hits. SLB is weird and his scripts are wishy washy but everyone in India is always proud whenever his films get applauded by international critiques. His direction is amazing and his movies always create some buzz, good or bad. No way would I trade this for a KJO movie if I were him.

Edited by Sorein - 4 years ago

i want slb and ranveer again 

pls make a historical not baiju bawra

old baiju bawra is classic you cannot make better than that songs or love story

do a historical shivaji - i want ranveer singh to play shivaji 

or a chandragupta maurya or ashoka too will do

chandragupta maurya s life was inspiring - ranveer as a warrior chandragupta 

ranveer as chandra and deepika as dhurudhara 

or ranveer as ruthless ashoka who becomes a benevolent ruler will be good

slb always focusses on tragic love story for change focus on great men who created empires like chandragupta maurya or shivaji or ashoka 

Edited by myviewprem - 4 years ago

Tang agaye hai slb and rs/ dp pairing dekh ke