Anurag khashyap on modi's 21 days lockdown.

Posted: 4 years ago

Awwal darze ka bewakoof hai ye..

He will post a hatebtweet even if Modi sneezes..

Bhaiya dil me itni hi nafrat hai to dil me rakho aur apna bp badhate raho..and if u can't hold divert it to the deserving nation

such a pathetic human he is..........in these times of concern all he cares for is, politics

What exactly did he want to say?

Originally posted by cricketfan1

What exactly did he want to say?

We have lakhs of workers in the unorganised sector.... At the lockdown they were turned out of their factory (where most of them had temp living arrangements).... 

But they couldn't go back home to their village bec the trains and buses stopped.... 

So now we have thousands of people who are either living on the road without any food or money.... Or there are some who walked the whole day for 100s kms to reach their village... 

Basically the poor are in a mess.... There are lots of media reports regarding this... This is what he talking about 

Originally posted by bips

We have lakhs of workers in the unorganised sector.... At the lockdown they were turned out of their factory (where most of them had temp living arrangements).... 

But they couldn't go back home to their village bec the trains and buses stopped.... 

So now we have thousands of people who are either living on the road without any food or money.... Or there are some who walked the whole day for 100s kms to reach their village... 

Basically the poor are in a mess.... There are lots of media reports regarding this... This is what he talking about 

The the government should make arrangements for them isn’t it? The lockdown was for a purpose and with so many people on the roads that too without food and proper hygiene they are the most vulnerable people for the virus, let alone their personal suffering and misery....

Originally posted by cricketfan1

The the government should make arrangements for them isn’t it? The lockdown was for a purpose and with so many people on the roads that too without food and proper hygiene they are the most vulnerable people for the virus, let alone their personal suffering and misery....

That's what some people were saying - that make arrangements first and then take action not the other way around... I understand the need for speedy action but the poor and the most vulnerable are taking the hit

Like there was a video of like 2000 people in a langar waiting for food.... Now there isn't any space for 2000 people to maintain distance.... But what can they do... They were all packed in waiting to get some food.... 

They don't have any food... They don't have any money... They don't have any home..... So between the fear of infection and starving what choice do they have... 

Please know that government is really doing its best! There are billion people in India, not easy! My dad is a senior government officer and he has been constantly involved in managing things for daily wage workers and poor people for last few days in Uttar Pradesh. I am so stressed that he has to go out everyday but he has no option. :( People only know how to blame all the time! 

Originally posted by FreeBird03

Please know that government is really doing its best! There are billion people in India, not easy! My dad is a senior government officer and he has been constantly involved in managing things for daily wage workers and poor people for last few days in Uttar Pradesh. I am so stressed that he has to go out everyday but he has no option. :( People only know how to blame all the time! 

This is so true. Virus batake thodi na aaya, and to control it in a country with 140 crore people living mainly in clusters and slums has made it very difficult. If there would be no lockdown we would be in a situation worse than Italy. Kudos to ur father for all the efforts he is putting in to help our country. Will pray for his safety and good health 😇

Originally posted by bips

That's what some people were saying - that make arrangements first and then take action not the other way around... I understand the need for speedy action but the poor and the most vulnerable are taking the hit

Like there was a video of like 2000 people in a langar waiting for food.... Now there isn't any space for 2000 people to maintain distance.... But what can they do... They were all packed in waiting to get some food.... 

They don't have any food... They don't have any money... They don't have any home..... So between the fear of infection and starving what choice do they have... 

I don't think there is any time for this. Also some onus lies on state government too. Many r doing great work.. Center needs to ensure supply is there