Roshni is tabeezia niece..new episode

Posted: 4 years ago

That Khan mansion orginally belonged to tabezxis brother who was a nawab

Juniad married tabeezi, then killed roshnis father and mother in a plane crash and looted all their property

He put baby roshni who was the only child of tabeezi's nawab brother in a river

He bring back his family to Khan mansion 

I loved it so all the riches that aman now enjoyed even the title belongs to roshni

OMG what a twist 

PRECAP

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-LXugJBCFg/?igshid=1n4f7i440t99g

Edited by Jiss555 - 4 years ago

Nice so now he is the one who should be told off!!!! All those class taunts and lookie - it’s roshni who is the rightful heir.

dadi and tabeezi both shoots kala jinn who came to take aman.i think dadi also shoots juniad.when truth comes out aman must  transfer all his property to roshni and Farah.they are the only rightful heirs

I edited and put precap check it out

Originally posted by Jiss555

dadi and tabeezi both shoots kala jinn who came to take aman.i think dadi also shoots juniad.when truth comes out aman must  transfer all his property to roshni and Farah.they are the only rightful heirs

So why was Parveen upset didn’t she say she can only love herself? Anyway, another loophole lol 😂 

Yes all his class taunts and he isn’t even the rightful heir and I have always said class is shown and roshni no matter how childish or forgiving has shown her class and Aman with his continuous name calling shown his.

True he should give everything to roshni and Farah they are the rightful heirs and then treat roshni with utmost respect or maybe go back to work and not expect roshni to be at his beck and call?

I edited and put precap check it out

Parveen didn’t care for her kids but cared that Junaid married again? 

Originally posted by vibha28

So why was Parveen upset didn’t she say she can only love herself? Anyway, another loophole lol 😂 

Yes all his class taunts and he isn’t even the rightful heir and I have always said class is shown and roshni no matter how childish or forgiving has shown her class and Aman with his continuous name calling shown his.

True he should give everything to roshni and Farah they are the rightful heirs and then treat roshni with utmost respect or maybe go back to work and not expect roshni to be at his beck and call?

I think they are not going to refer parveen being a sifriti now.that itself is confusing. Tabeezi told in one episode sifriti jinn is sifrit by birth .and kabir and aman both are sifriti bcoz parveen was one.But according to todays episode parveen is positive and a normal human

I think makers itself is confused

Originally posted by vibha28

Parveen didn’t care for her kids but cared that Junaid married again? 

I think the makers want parveen to be positive. So now doing a 360 degree turn I suppose 

That Khan mansion orginally belonged to tabezxis brother who was a nawab

Juniad married tabeezi, then killed roshnis father and mother in a plane crash and looted all their property

He put baby roshni who was the only child of tabeezi's nawab brother in a river

He bring back his family to Khan mansion 

I loved it so all the riches that aman now enjoyed even the title belongs to roshni

OMG what a twist 

PRECAP

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-LXugJBCFg/?igshid=1n4f7i440t99g

I Predicted this  this is roshni home 

Now only one thing I need and 

it is jinnad sword should also go in ayaana hand 

I think the makers want parveen to be positive. So now doing a 360 degree turn I suppose 

No no its parveen who insisted junaid