Posted: 4 years ago

1.Gagan and pinky sequence

Where gagan realise that it was pinky idea to make him confess the crime .... 

He fight a bit with chacha ji.. And tell pinky to destroy the phone 

2.arjun goes from hospital.. Sunny try to stop him but he scold sunny.that let me go... Pinky is in danger and you know how gagan is... 

3.arjun get call from police station that the person who push you is here to confess

4.arjun and sunny reached airport.. Sunny catches gagan but gagan freed himself and beat sunny... 

5.arjun fight with gagan too but gagan beats him and pushed him.. Arjun become unconscious

6.that time chahaji beat gagan on head with bamboo stick

7police station sequence (most hated sequence) 

1.pinky brought gagan to police station with broke evidence. And tell inspector about it 

2.Ram comes there and confess it I am responsible for Arjun condition.... Pinky become shocked.. Ram manipulate whole situation as it was his mistake and he was sorry for it and tell them even nalini saw him pushing Arjun... . Nalini too confessed the same... 

And later when police ask pinky if you still want to file a fir.. She become silent... 

Inspector free gagan and ram

8.nalini and ram talks...in short because of ram hunger strike she did this

9.pinky and nalini talks.. Nalini try to explain.. But pinky tell her I understand why you did it(I don't think after this she will trust her mom) 

10.gagan thanking ram.. But ram tells him if you think I did this for you then you are wrong I did this for myself

11.arjun and pinky talks....

12.gagan and his mom talks.. Gagan has a Pendrive..

I think today is last episode... New track will start after break.... 

Stay safe everyone🤗

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago

thank you very much for the update so now on we don't know when the show is going to start

Originally posted by kooki07

thank you very much for the update so now on we don't know when the show is going to start

welcome..🤗

Yaa.. At least they end this hospital track and police track

Watched in bits

Gagan is violent 😡

Arjun😭

Ram-Nalini

Gagan again free

Pinky is so broken

loved the small scene where she covered him with blanket ❤️

Pinky-Arjun👍🏼

Originally posted by Bacillusbadius

Watched in bits

Gagan is violent 😡

Arjun😭

Ram-Nalini

Gagan again free

Pinky is so broken

loved the small scene where she covered him with blanket ❤️

Pinky-Arjun👍🏼

Arjun and pinky relationship is changing.. I just hope this extra martial track don't bring their relationship to square one..... 😒

Originally posted by Gaurirane366

Arjun and pinky relationship is changing.. I just hope this extra martial track don't bring their relationship to square one..... 😒

yes

hope they don't mess it

because they are so cute❤️

Originally posted by Bacillusbadius

yes

hope they don't mess it

because they are so cute❤️

yaa..hope so.. After seeing the promo I feel the show is getting more intense with Arjun mom enter .. 

There is crack between his mother and him

Originally posted by Gaurirane366

yaa..hope so.. After seeing the promo I feel the show is getting more intense with Arjun mom enter .. 

There is crack between his mother and him

yes

hope they don't turn show into SBS stuff

there can be hurdles

but want to see Pinky's achievements first

anyway CVs love drama

so let's see

i hope he takes a strong stand aghast his mom regarding pink and her sister , but it does not look good but i have not seen the episode yet.

Originally posted by kooki07

i hope he takes a strong stand aghast his mom regarding pink and her sister , but it does not look good but i have not seen the episode yet.

he will.. 

Like in promo Arjun mom told that the crack was develop after his and annaya marriage....