Chat Clubs

Rashami Desai CC #2: Television Ki Hawa Hawai <3

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Welcome you to the world

Of Cutest, Sweetest and Incredibly Talented

smiley27Rashami Desaismiley27

Here in this Chat Club you can discuss everything related to Rashami.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

"She's the kind of Queen that knows her crown isnt on her head but in her soul" smiley42smiley27

#SolidWomanRashamismiley42smiley27

#TVQueenRashami πŸ‘‘πŸ‘Έ

Eternal Beautysmiley42smiley27

Gem for Friend smiley27

Kind and Generous smiley27

Graceful And Elegant smiley40

Diva πŸ˜

Fearless πŸ˜Ž

That's Rashami Desai For Yousmiley42smiley27

Rashami FTWsmiley40smiley27

Members List 

• sahisri
  • shiiny
  • DespicableMe
  • HoneY_BeE
  • SilentSilver
  • Gunnet80 
  • Abruh
  •  Unfair_ Salman 
  • LastManStanding
  • Vartika026
  • lovelybubbly
  • Plutolilly
  • rsin19
  • OMGITSME
  • priya185
  • nedhvik-91
  • ss95
  • Mulann
  • Waidehi
  • Missvinz
  • Ruchi_10
  • zam123
  • Ziaaa
  • BONNI
  • Nofear145
  • Radiant_Eyes_
  • tanisha997
  • Globe_Trotter
  • adnilover
SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for creating the thread <3

Stay safe people, ghar main Bigg Boss khelo, mereko ko toh mummy see already daant par chuki hain for not doing my cleaning duties properly πŸ˜’

sabke ghar pe bigboss hi chaling πŸ˜’ my dad wakes up early and he wouldnt let us sleep too..subah se utha dete hai humko..evn tho eventually i sleep again till noon bt that subah wali neend πŸ˜’πŸ˜΅

Take care everyone <3!

i was reading prev thread...guys we should not be bothered abt what rashami likes on insta..she probably likes every damn thing and she is like super appreciative of all her fans and everyone..although personally i dont really connect wid some of the things like tagging shefali jariwala lol..wtf!! her super niceness always bites her only in the end..nywz whatever..jariwala liked so many hate posts against asim n rashami on her twitter but guess rashami doesnt seem to even care anymore..the limits of her forgiveness..pheww πŸ˜΅and all the shippers everyone keeps getting thr content n all...solo stans ko hi wait karna padega for longest i guess...theres a tinyyy bit hope still left in me that her new project will be different and not what everyones been expecting pls😭

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: AblazedEnigma..

i was reading prev thread...guys we should not be bothered abt what rashami likes on insta..she probably likes every damn thing and she is like super appreciative of all her fans and everyone..although personally i dont really connect wid some of the things like tagging shefali jariwala lol..wtf!! her super niceness always bites her only in the end..nywz whatever..jariwala liked so many hate posts against asim n rashami on her twitter but guess rashami doesnt seem to even care anymore..the limits of her forgiveness..pheww πŸ˜΅and all the shippers everyone keeps getting thr content n all...solo stans ko hi wait karna padega for longest i guess...theres a tinyyy bit hope still left in me that her new project will be different and not what everyones been expecting pls😭

As expected rashu is cordial with all even zariwala but I dont want 3 people ever in rashmi life....1.shukla 2.arhaan and 3.sana

Apart from these 3 she can be good to everyone and this is safe for her too....after this lockdown over She should start acting with new actors

SilentSilver thumbnail

I wouldn't think much about Rashmi's insta habits as well.  She is way too random, and tends to like a lot of fan works.  Tagging Zariwala was just super weird, like almost any other contestant would have made better sense πŸ€ͺ Its not even about forgiving and forgetting, she and Zariwala were never friends as such. Khair. Celebs are weird. Even Jasmin apparently tends to like Rashmi posts on that again director account. πŸ€”

Khair. I will try to be kinda optimistic about this for once and hope she does something that I can actually watch. πŸ˜³ Voot even has good web series now where she can work. I was watching Asur and its AMAZING. 

Edited by SilentSilver - 4 years ago
SilentSilver thumbnail

sabke ghar pe bigboss hi chaling πŸ˜’ my dad wakes up early and he wouldnt let us sleep too..subah se utha dete hai humko..evn tho eventually i sleep again till noon bt that subah wali neend πŸ˜’πŸ˜΅

Take care everyone <3!

Put a kukaddo-koo alarm πŸ˜†

I can't sleep cause work from home πŸ’”  but I get to work in pajamas, so that's good. 

Goodness, when would these days end? I feel catastrophic already.  All because some jackass wanted to eat a f*cking bat. 

SilentSilver thumbnail

https://twitter.com/GreekAndGood/status/1241772736784904192

We should have got a solo performance for the finale πŸ˜³