A romantic fantasy of kalma :: Lake Inn 🌙

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Lake Inn 

Character sketch  

Malhar rane :: A mysterious cold entity. 

Kalyani rane :: She is 22 . Study from Oxford in hotel management. She is open book but had a hidden past. 

Gurmohi :: A worker in inn lake. 

Sampada :: Room manager in inn lake. 

Pasha :: Worker in inn lake 

Inn lake :: A hotel managed by Malhar. This hotel is in a lake called inn . This hotel serve as junction between afterlife and death. This lake has a building of 100 storeys which is not seen by normal human eyes. This building is away from time and space. Malhar is bound from this lake and can't stay away from it for more than 14 hours. 

Prologue 

Sometimes some people got stuck in between life and afterlife. They can't die and go to heaven and they cannot live normal human life. So Is the life of Malhar rane. 

Around 767 years ago from present. He got stuck in this situation. He was cursed in this fate by bad curse of Adya. Adya was a princess of State Faniyar. Fate brought them together and apart them. No one was right in between them. It was their circumstances which separated them. They loved each other and their were not bounded by births and death. They are destined to be together. But it's a different love story which started bad and had a tragic ending. It is a present love story which peeks into past happenings . 

Malhar had to serve the tormented and disturbed soul so they can depart for afterlife satisfied and peacefully. He will be freed from this curse when the moon of sky will turn blue. The moon will turn blue when malhar ' s heart will turn into a warm and kind one again. A continuous struggle with living dead life made him a cold hearted soul. 

Present ::

Malhar rane :: We need some human for this place. They can be helpful in this new modern World .

Sampada :: Yes you are speaking true. We can ask god mother to select such individual. She has the ability to grant special powers to humans so they can see souls. 

Gurmohi :: Yes sir. Sir guest in chamber number 2369 wants to meet his wife before he left for afterlife. 

Malhar :: Gurmohi you know they all are desperate souls. If we grant them their one wish in human world, they will demand more. Let him in heavenly garden for some time. His worldly desires will end. 

Gurmohi :: OK sir. 

Malhar went to meet God mother. 

God mother :: I know what you want son. I will send a human to your lake soon. Just accept her. 

Malhar departed.... 

God mother ::  Now it's the time to fade the blackness of malhar ' s heart . A new moon lover who will turn this cold moon into a warm one. 

Now the new heir to own this lake is Kalyani rane. 

God son :: Who is Kalyani rane mother. Why you are choosing her. 

God mother :: " Now the new heir to own this lake is Kalyani rane . This is a story which was written back in time by brightest stars . I don't know their destiny but they will be together. But I don't know whether they would be eternal lover or enemy. This is also sure she will be the one who freed him from this curse. "

It's the starting of a new love story which was fresh as blossomed flower but as old as moon. 

Death is not a ending point in this world. There is a phase even after death. Life we live is a result of our actions. Some people say people passed out from this world after they died. They left all their in this world only. But it's not true. Some worries and grudges can be there also. These grudges keep on living in a soul. If these grudges are not handled well, these souls can become evil also  .

Love has the power to be greatest weakness also. Love can be a nectar and curse. Love can be sweetest passion or burning revenge. Love always doesn't end well. But love is greater than being happy life and endings. 

(( Please read below post)) 

Edited by Vermilion - 4 years ago

Hello all this is Neera. So this is around past 3 months that I lost my interest in thr. I hate their plot which separate kalma every time. They can introduce new plots in which they fight together. There is a lot of negativity in show. 

But I still love anusar and kalma. I started watching it again. Anusar are butchered very badly right now. Vo feel nahi aati unse .

I am tired of watching Kalyani as a dumb character. I love malhar rane Or sehban azim though may be my girly instincts šŸ˜šŸ˜.

So this is just a small prologue for this ff. I don't know if suited with kalma. But I will try. All plot is different here from thr. I recently watched a drama Hotel Del Luna. So this romantic fantasy is inspired by this drama. So should I write this ff. I am creating a poll so that I can know your views. I am new in this genre. So dont expect me to be extraordinary šŸ˜….

If you got any dbt please PM me. 

Interesting concept 

please continue Neera

Originally posted by Vermilion

Hello all this is Neera. So this is around past 3 months that I lost my interest in thr. I hate their plot which separate kalma every time. They can introduce new plots in which they fight together. There is a lot of negativity in show. 

But I still love anusar and kalma. I started watching it again. Anusar are butchered very badly right now. Vo feel nahi aati unse .

I am tired of watching Kalyani as a dumb character. I love malhar rane Or sehban azim though may be my girly instincts šŸ˜šŸ˜.

So this is just a small prologue for this ff. I don't know if suited with kalma. But I will try. All plot is different here from thr. I recently watched a drama Hotel Del Luna. So this romantic fantasy is inspired by this drama. So should I write this ff. I am creating a poll so that I can know your views. I am new in this genre. So dont expect me to be extraordinary šŸ˜….

If you got any dbt please PM me. 

Intresting 

Continue soon 

Sounds interesting..... like some Fantasy drama...

Something different to read.., update it soon dear...

Posted: 3 years ago

Neera when you are going to update...

Iā€™m waiting for it....

Posted: 3 years ago

I wanted to finish my remaining ff first then I will start this