Posted: 4 years ago

Okay, so this is the first time I have tried writing something serious and maybe kinda emotional and that too in the first person... Pata nahi kaisa hai.

----------------------------------------------------------

So, this OS is set at that time when Nishant found the dead bodies of Divya and Pia. Also, here Nishant and Divya have only three kids, Pia, Saavi and the one whom Mo killed. Ayush is not there. I have written this in first person, as Nishant's thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shattered

I sat there on my knees, shattered as four hospital staff members placed two dead bodies in front of me... The dead bodies of my wife and my daughter... Two people who formed the major portion of my family...my world...

I could not believe that my wife and daughter had left me forever...

I saw a ray of hope... Their faces were charred beyond recognition. I thought that maybe they were some other mother-daughter duo and it was just a huge mistake on the part of the police...a huge, cruel mistake. I looked at the investigating officer with a ray of hope in my eyes... But all my hopes were dashed to the ground and my heart was broken in the cruelest possible way...

He produced a locket... THE locket which I had gifted my daughter, my Gudiya on her birthday... There was absolutely no doubt that the bodies in front of me were of my wife and daughter only...

This was such a cruel joke that Fate played on me... snatched away my two most precious relations.

I still remember the day my daughter was born...

We were all so happy... After all, she was the first daughter to be born in our Reevavanshi clan after several generations. Oh how happy we were!! How we had celebrated her birth...

She was my doll... Just seeing her face brought a smile on my face even when I was sad or tensed. Both me and Divya loved her a lot. She had become the centre of our world.

When she used to be sick, we used to even forget food and sleep... None of us used to leave her side. We could not tolerate a single tear in her eyes.

Our happiness increased when Divya gave birth to a son and then again to another daughter.

We were a really happy family...

Then came the fateful day when that Daayan killed my son. I could still have got over that shock had I not got another, even bigger shock...

Divya was a Sarpika and she was the one who had killed all of my fellow Reevavanshis... I could not believe it!! The woman with whom I had been so much in love had killed all my fellow Reevavanshis... She had killed my family, my friends and my colleagues...

And I had fallen in love with her and made her a part of my family... Made her a part of my life!!

I did not know on whom I was more angry... Whom did I hate more? Her for killing all my fellow Reevavanshis? Or myself for falling in love and marrying their killer?

I was so angry that I cut off all ties with her... I did not want to have anything to do with her. In my anger, I did not even think of my daughter. I did not think even once that how will our separation affect our daughters...

I still remember that day when she took my Gudiya away. It felt as if someone had ripped my heart apart... I was heartbroken, sad and angry...

I can never forget that sad look on my Gudiya's face and those tears in her eyes... Those eyes...those innocent eyes still haunt me in my dreams and will probably haunt me forever till my last breath.

She had looked back at me when Divya was taking her away with a hope that I would stop them. But I was so angry that I did not even allow Divya to touch Saavi, let alone stopping them.

I never knew that it was the last time I was seeing my daughter's face... Had I known, I would never have allowed them to leave...

I still remember the last conversation that we had on phone... She had called me. The Daayan was after her and our daughter. She implored me to come there for her help. Her last words are still ringing in my ears...        "I know we have separated... But if not for me, then for our daughter's sake...please help us."

She wanted me to help her... Not for her sake but for the sake of our daughter. She had hoped that I would reach there on time...but I failed her. I couldn't reach there on time to save them.

And now that I sit here, mourning their death I don't know whether I hate Divya anymore or not.

Yes, I am definitely angry with her for killing my fellow Reevavanshis, for lying to me... But I don't hate her!! I can never bring myself to hate her... because love is way more powerful than hatred and my love for them has overpowered my hatred for Divya.

I will never be able to hate her...

But today, I promise Divya and Gudiya that I will avenge their death... I will find that Daayan who snatched them away from me, who tore my world apart...

I promise...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

It's amazing dear!!!

You brought out the emotions brilliantly and I could literally see them playing in my mind. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Nishant's feelings for Divya and Piya was beautifully described. 

I wish I coul hug you right now! Absolutely brilliant! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

Originally posted by nushy1995

It's amazing dear!!!

You brought out the emotions brilliantly and I could literally see them playing in my mind. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Nishant's feelings for Divya and Piya was beautifully described. 

I wish I coul hug you right now! Absolutely brilliant! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

Thank you so much... ๐Ÿค—

I still can't believe I actually wrote one serious and emotional OS and it didn't turn out to be a total crap. ๐Ÿ˜†

Sending a virtual hug to you... ๐Ÿค—

PS. Even if you were here, you couldn't hug me... Social distancing, remember? ๐Ÿ˜†

Nikki๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘

You have brought out emotions and desribed the turmoil beautifully!! Loved it, emotions and breakdown Nishant had. Great job.

Originally posted by Madhura..

Nikki๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘

You have brought out emotions and desribed the turmoil beautifully!! Loved it, emotions and breakdown Nishant had. Great job.

I am glad you liked it.

As I replied earlier to Nushy, I still can't believe I managed to write it without messing up with it... 

A miracle indeed... ๐Ÿ˜†

In SRK's words from Om Shanti Om:

I am feeling like the King (Queen) of the world...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

PS. Even if you were here, you couldn't hug me... Social distancing, remember? ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† 

I am glad you liked it.

As I replied earlier to Nushy, I still can't believe I managed to write it without messing up with it... 

A miracle indeed... ๐Ÿ˜†

In SRK's words from Om Shanti Om:

I am feeling like the King (Queen) of the world...

โค๏ธ

Of course, you did so well. Hence you should explore different genres.

Dialogue, definitely you will feel๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Madhura..

โค๏ธ

Of course, you did so well. Hence you should explore different genres.

Dialogue, definitely you will feel๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Well I will definitely try to explore different genres... Now that this one did not turn out to be a total bakwas, I might try some more...

Of course!! I definitely feel so... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by nushy1995

๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Ummm... Ye reaction kis dukh main?

Waise to normally khushi use karte hain par koi khushi ke maare to aisa reaction dega nahi...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago
Posted: 3 years ago

Ummm... Ye reaction kis dukh main?

Waise to normally khushi use karte hain par koi khushi ke maare to aisa reaction dega nahi...

Ek aur ghanghor ajeeb karya sampann kiya hain abhi abhi. Pehle page me jana zara forum ke, tumhe pata chal jayega. Apne pagalpan pe haasi aur rona dono aa raha hain!