Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Minhasmansi92

I am dead i am so dead. From where should i start and where should i end it. Read both chapters in a single And i have to say so you are blessed with a gift i.e. Writing. If i ever have to say a word for your this ff is “PREFECTION". I can't say anything for it. I really don't know what to say and what not to say. I loved every single thing in these two chapters. And i have fallen for this story of yours with all my heart. Over and over again. And this will keep on repeating till the time you will keep writing it.  I just wish that i could get to read any os written by You. Hopefully someday i will come across one!!!! Just don't dare to end this story soon otherwise i will make sure to kill you no matter 

Ohhh My God Mansi.. you are so kind with your words.. i fall short of words to thank you honestly and I doubt if this little story is worth or not. But thank you from the bottom of my heart.. this is soooo soooo encouraging.. 

OS.. that's something I struggle with I guess to write something short and sweet. Let's see if I ever reach there.

Thank you again for your time to read this story 🤗

This story is not coming to an end so soon, so you are spared from a possible murder😆

Posting next chapter in a while, hope you enjoy that too.. 

Tab tak please take good care of you and your loved ones and stay safe 🤗

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Thank you sooo much Eishe for reading.

Stay safe🤗

Sunn_shine thumbnail

I was checking for the update of the story i got this. 

Hello again Jyothi. I am so sorry for the delay in update but I am  so happy to know that u checked for an update 

Obviously it’s not same track. It’s totally different only common point is Prerish met again, but situations, story perception is completely poles part.

I agree.. 

Your story and its background is awesome  and from RISHAB POV (mostly) no comparison only. At the end CV’s will mess and serve us crap only.

Yeah so right, everything was so hidden and mysterious about him in the last track jiska extension is this story. That made be explore the story from his POV. But I am soo soo happy that you like this approach.  CVs have such an advantage, they have amazing actors to bring their written characters to life. But like you said, what a mess they have created.. 

Please do continue … waiting…

Updating in a while.. 

Reading Reply to the comments –Take your time no issue.I am happy that your taking time and replying all posts individually.smiley4

Yeah I do.. coz every comment is precious to me and deserves a proper reply. This time I took forever to reply and I apololgise for that. Will try to be as proactive like I was before I took break. 😊

Thank you Jyothi and stay safe!

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: chavi12345

Waiting  for next part

Hello Chhavi. Thank you for following this story 🤗

Update coming up in a while.. 

Stay safe!

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: cassiop

Oh My Godddd!!!

This story has a new thread😲 congratulations girl🤗

Hey Sunn, how are you?? 

17 chapters haan? I need to check last chapter that I read. So much to read, I feel sooooo GOOOODDDD😘

Casssiiiii..  you are back 

Missed you so much... yes a new thread and lot of credit goes to you and Ankie for all those never ending chats on sadism😆

Our sadist gang member is back.. so happy

Ab jaldi se read karo because you have so many chaptes to catch up .. fir batao how do you feel about it..

Waise bhi ghar pe baithke what will you doo.. kidding. Please stay safe and I will be waiting for comments 🤗

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: ManaliKSGIAN

Update please Sunshine ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ It's been 10 days you updated the last part please update soon 💓💓💓 I'm missing this story alot ♥️😘

Hello Manali..🤗

How are you? 

My apologies for not updating for this long.. I haven't been well that's why I couldn't update the story. 

Next part is coming up in a while.. i hope by the time you read this comment it'll be updated.. 

Take care and stay safe!

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishtyShona

Hi Meenu,🤗🤗

Hope you are doing well. Please take care of your health. You absence is worrying me. 🤔😒

Mishty 🤗

Its always a pleasure hearing from you!

I wasn't well pehle. But much better now. I am sorry that I made you worried.. but all is good now😃

Stay safe!

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: misfit007

one of the best fics i've read on this forum. love how you're taking the story. waiting for an update

Hey there.. thank you so much for our kind worda, means a lot to me. I am glad you like my take on these characters.. updating soon.. 

Thank you again!

Please stay safe!

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Edited by Sunn_shine - 3 years ago
MishtiNew thumbnail

Naryal phoding 😎