Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I would have preferred some brighter wallpapers. Lighting is also very poor. But yeah it does look good on the whole. I like Rudr’s room’s colours more than the living area’s.

Shooting.Star thumbnail

Their house looks very beautiful and luxury - it looks more like a palace or I shall say historical place. :)

They only thing I have an issue with is the lighting - it’s too dark. I get it, they have dark wallpaper theme but then they should have good lighting around the house.

I remember Ishqbaaaz set/house was the most brightest one on ITV! The amount of lights that production house used for IB set was amazing. It made SSO’s house looked extra beautiful plus it also made the outcomes of scenes even more nicer. ⭐️

On the side notes - it’s funny how Abrar mentioned about most of the incidents happens in his washroom - his reference to Ru and Pree’s paani scenes.😂😂😂

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shooting.Star

Their house looks very beautiful and luxury - it looks more like a palace or I shall say historical place. :)

They only thing I have an issue with is the lighting - it’s too dark. I get it, they have dark wallpaper theme but then they should have good lighting around the house.

I remember Ishqbaaaz set/house was the most brightest one on ITV! The amount of lights that production house used for IB set was amazing. It made SSO’s house looked extra beautiful plus it also made the outcomes of scenes even more nicer. ⭐️

On the side notes - it’s funny how Abrar mentioned about most of the incidents happens in his washroom - his reference to Ru and Pree’s paani scenes.😂😂😂

I think they wanna keep the house dark which in a way would be symbolic of the dysfunctional family Khuranas are. 

Shooting.Star thumbnail

Originally posted by: YHCstan

I think they wanna keep the house dark which in a way would be symbolic of the dysfunctional family Khuranas are. 

Yeah, probably that could be the reason!