• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Meri Sabse Priya Sakhi,

Phool jaise nayan tere,

Madhur teri awaaz hai,

Tu hi jeevan ka aadhar,

Tu hi khushiyon ka sansaar hai!

The soft murmur of daasis was brought to an abrupt halt as the chime of a particular anklet resounded in the corridor. Radha rushed along, with her paayal going in perfect sync with her thumping heart.

The courtyard wind witnessed the crisp rumble of silk robes as Maharani Draupadi hurried out of the Rajmahal.

But neither the anklets nor the robes could overpower the sweet sound of Krishna's flute, emerging from under the Banyan tree, that swept over the majestic fort city and brought peace and contentment to the people of Indraprastha.

"KANHA!"

"GOVIND!"

Radha and Draupadi said aloud, together.

Both were equally shocked with the other's presence as it occurred to them that the very special spot of theirs in the jungle wasn't a big secret afterall.

"Um, Maharani Draupadi, aap?"

Panchali quickly hid her flustered expression and put up a forced cordial smile, as was expected out of a dutiful Samragyi.

"Lagta hai aap bhi Shree Krishna ko hi dhoondh rahi hain..." she said, trying not to sound desperate.

"Kya aapne dekha unko?" Radha asked as politely as she could.

The insignificant rustle of leaves on the enormous Banyan Tree went completely unheard as the (im)polite exchange of words continued.

"Pata nahi mere Sakha kahan hain," Radha said, stressing on the most important word and also, topic of the day.

Draupadi seemed visibly uncomfortable.

"Kshama Radharani, parantu unhein Sakha yahan koi nahi bulaata, sivaaye mere" she said firmly, yet coolly, establishing her authority right away. 

"Kya aapko gyaat nahi ki main kaun hoon? Shree Krishna ke baalpann ki preeya Sakhi. Barsana, Gokul, Vrindavan, Mathura aur yahan tak, Indraprastha mein kisise bhi pooch lijiye."

"Arii, Radha, Panchali, tum dono yahan?" Krishna finally emerged from out of nowhere.

"Accha hua tum aagaye Kanha, ab batado Maharani ko ki tumhaari sabse priya Sakhi kaun hai?" 

"Haan haan Govind, bata dijiye" Draupadi said confidently.

A wide sheepish smile appeared across His face. He was in a deep fix.

The two hopeful gazes were fixed on Krishna, who was completely cornered.

"Malti!" He blurted, before either of them could pressurise or assert their rights any further.

"Malti?" They asked in unison.

"Haan Malti. Jiske kaali aankhein mujhe moh leti hain, jiska rang dhoodh sa gora hai..."

Radha felt jealous while Draupadi was utterly puzzled.

"O meri sabse priya gaiyya, Malti!" 

"Par..." Draupadi and Radha wanted to protest but Krishna distracted them again.

"Yeh tum dono ki haath mein kya hai?"

Radha looked baffled as Draupadi held a letter similar to hers.

Meri Sabse Priya Sakhi Panchali,

Meri Sabse Priya Sakhi Radha,

They read aloud the replicated words, except for the different salutations, with the scroll in Radha's hand reading Panchali and vice versa.

They realised the foolish prank played on them and too embarrassed to face each other, they decided to return to the Mahal without a word.

Meanwhile, Krishna waved his morpankh and soon after, Dau landed with a thud on the ground from atop the same Banyan tree, still rolling in laughter.

For darling Proteeti, happy birthday once again!

And apologies for the slight delay. :P

Hope you liked it. 😳

- Mahi

Edited by Mannmohanaa - 4 years ago

Wow yaar this is soo amzing! I could hear my heart, it beat so loudly, you know this might be my best present yet! 🤗

The two sakhis were soo adorable, and hayy Kanha mere! ☺️

He's adorable as always, I loved it so so much hun! The sakhis were both so adorably, just slightly fighting, but chalo nanad bhabhi ka chalta hai! 😆

Waise Malti khush toh bahut hogi aaj! 😎

Dau ka cameo at the end was soo sweet! He keeps jumping on and off things doesn't he?! 🤣

But seriously yaar, it was such a treat for me today hun, thank you soo soo much for it hun! 🤗🤗🤗

Loved this my dear friends 🤗

Hey Mahi! This was just awwdorable! I loved the banters and the way Kanha steered clear of it all by naming Malti😆So cute and well written!

Keep these OS' coming.

PS-Once again, wishing Pro a belated happy birthday! 🤗

Originally posted by proteeti

Wow yaar this is soo amzing! I could hear my heart, it beat so loudly, you know this might be my best present yet! 🤗

The two sakhis were soo adorable, and hayy Kanha mere! ☺️

He's adorable as always, I loved it so so much hun! The sakhis were both so adorably, just slightly fighting, but chalo nanad bhabhi ka chalta hai! 😆

Waise Malti khush toh bahut hogi aaj! 😎

Dau ka cameo at the end was soo sweet! He keeps jumping on and off things doesn't he?! 🤣

But seriously yaar, it was such a treat for me today hun, thank you soo soo much for it hun! 🤗🤗🤗

OMG Prooooo🤗🤗

Thank you SOOO MUCHH.❤️

That's the best compliment I could ever get!

I'm glad you found them adorable 😆

Malti might be the luckiest cow on Earth☺️

Dau is our superstar🤣🤪

I'm so so so happy you liked it!😳😳

Muaaaahhhhh.

Originally posted by moonglade

Hey Mahi! This was just awwdorable! I loved the banters and the way Kanha steered clear of it all by naming Malti😆So cute and well written!

Keep these OS' coming.

PS-Once again, wishing Pro a belated happy birthday! 🤗

Thank you Di!🤗

Yes, our Kanha is super smart😎

Thanks again, so much!❤️