•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi All, 

Don't take me wrong, I am not bashing amruta. In fact I like all the contestants till now and it would feel bad to see anyone getting eliminated. 

But in today's episode after the giant wheel task, she came out a bit angry or dissatisfied? I am not sure how to put it. It was funny, so everyone was laughing, there is nothing wrong in that. Even I laughed both in her and balraj's task. It was not needed to be so serious 🙄 she was rude to teja too by saying "I don't care"

Nobody wins all the tasks everyday! I was really confused seeing her changed behavior all of a sudden. Your thoughts? 

She has something against Teju... that's what it feels like. Thanks to Shetty who aag lagaoes. First the candle task now this one. 

But yeah I didn't like how she talked to Balraj. I am not even his fan. But she was wrong. 

Even I couldn't figure out what was Amruta problem.. 

She is not rude as far as I observed her in her previous reality show. she was continously failing to prove herself in task... May be reaction out of frustration.. 

She could have controlled her reaction to Balraaj and Teju... But may be her state of mind was in denial mode unable to accept that she gave up so easily 

This girl give me a negative vibe from day 1 even in nach baliye or I dont know which dance show she came... I didn’t really like her! Even after she reveal she cheated on her husband I have lost more respect for her! 

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

She has something against Teju... that's what it feels like. Thanks to Shetty who aag lagaoes. First the candle task now this one. 

But yeah I didn't like how she talked to Balraj. I am not even his fan. But she was wrong. 

Exactly. It was very wrong on her part for being so ride to teja and balraj for literally nothing! 

Originally posted by MUNNII

Even I couldn't figure out what was Amruta problem.. 

She is not rude as far as I observed her in her previous reality show. she was continously failing to prove herself in task... May be reaction out of frustration.. 

She could have controlled her reaction to Balraaj and Teju... But may be her state of mind was in denial mode unable to accept that she gave up so easily 

Wohi toh. It just seemed so sudden, out of character. She needs to act on controlling her emotions

Originally posted by Unicorn67

This girl give me a negative vibe from day 1 even in nach baliye or I dont know which dance show she came... I didn’t really like her! Even after she reveal she cheated on her husband I have lost more respect for her! 

Oh I was not aware of this. I am only getting to see her work in this show, and hence seeing such a change of behavior shocked me. 

She seemed very frustrated because she had lost the previous stunt to Teju when she could have done better and then even here she knew she could have done better and didn't. But the way she reacted to Balraj and Teju was a bit extreme even in frustration. It was downright rude.