So proud of PB Season2

Posted: 4 years ago

I am so proud of my decision to continue watching this show. The tracks they show, The message they potray (Eg. Child abuse) The fact that they showed how men too can be abused(Bobby) The fact that they are showing that a man is not always at fault for divorce or failed marriages. I love it . Even better is the fact that Mineil are among most popular jodis of television , according to Few sites. The fact that our trio are so amazing and how even with so less promotion in TV our show has managed to keep constant TRPs is amazing .

Originally posted by Hannie_Fan

I am so proud of my decision to continue watching this show. The tracks they show, The message they potray (Eg. Child abuse) The fact that they showed how men too can be abused(Bobby) The fact that they are showing that a man is not always at fault for divorce or failed marriages. I love it . Even better is the fact that Mineil are among most popular jodis of television , according to Few sites. The fact that our trio are so amazing and how even with so less promotion in TV our show has managed to keep constant TRPs is amazing .

🤣🤣🤣

you know the reason of laughing emoji

🤣🤣🤣

Anyways totally agree with each and every word.

proud to be fan of season 2 and mineil.

MIniel are something which no other jodi was, is or could be in future.Mineil are love. Mineil are magic.

I loved Hanita and season 1 also but I liked season 2 and mineil more. everyone has their own preference. No offense to anyone.

As far as the trps are concerned. it keeps changing. i dont watch any show seeing its trp i watch it because i like it. One day every show come to an end so PB 2 will also end some day but till then Miniel will rule my heart.

Originally posted by anjali0111

🤣🤣🤣

you know the reason of laughing emoji

🤣🤣🤣

MIniel are something which no other jodi was, is or could be in future.Mineil are love. Mineil are magic.

I loved Hanita and season 1 also but I liked season 2 and mineil more. everyone has their own preference. No offense to anyone.

As far as the trps are concerned. it keeps changing. i dont watch any show seeing its trp i watch it because i like it. One day every show come to an end so PB 2 will also end some day but till then Miniel will rule my heart.

@bold +1

One day every show come to an end so PB 2 will also end some day but till then Miniel will rule my heart.

MiNeil and MiNeil magic everywhere❤️ be it acting or chemistry wise they are 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Originally posted by Hannie_Fan

You said it all 👏

Originally posted by N_sharmaa

MiNeil and MiNeil magic everywhere❤️ be it acting or chemistry wise they are 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

their sizzling chemistry to uff

i have no words☺️

they look hot even in emotional scenes....unka beech ka wo tension....too hot to handle☺️☺️

Avni.. 🤗🤣

Even I feel that thought of continue to watch show was right and proud of my decision... 

I loved Hanita to the core and gave a chance to. Mineil and the haven't let me down... TheIt sizzling chemistry is what always make me go crazy Now..... 

Crazy us.... 🤣

Edited by porankisrilata - 4 years ago

their sizzling chemistry to uff

i have no words☺️

they look hot even in emotional scenes....unka beech ka wo tension....too hot to handle☺️☺️

thats the uniqueness of Mineil..tehy even make the sad scene so hot..... The just sizzle in every scene....🔥 

Originally posted by porankisrilata

Avni.. 🤗🤣

Even I feel that thought of continue to watch show was right and proud of my decision... 

I loved Hanita to the core and gave a chance to. Mineil and the haven't let me down... TheIt sizzling chemistry is what always make me go crazy Now..... 

Crazy us.... 🤣

super crazy 

Haye 

Humare sexy ,pyaare ,meethe , innocent se , hotties MiNeil ☺️

Nazar na lage 🌶️🍋🌶️🍋🌶️🍋🌶️ 

Top class MiNeil 

Tu tu tu 🌶️🍋🌶️🍋🌶️🌶️

Saare bhuri nazaro se door rakhna MiNeil ko 🌶️🍋🌶️🍋🌶️

Har taraf MiNeil ka jalwa hai 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Yahan bhi hai

wahan bhi hai