•  
Posted: 4 years ago

sorry guys everyone did'nt understand what i was saying actually

lets leave this topic

#Eatwell StayHome  (if ur an Indian)

Edited by khan_ - 4 years ago

Originally posted by khan_

Hii guy's I'm not a viewer of either yeh hai chahatein or a fan of any cast and crew..just want to say some thing which I have observed in past 2days..

Recently I have visited to my cousins house,as we have holidays for now as per the current situation going in India,so my cousin is a resident of same apartment where #yhc member #ammaji lives real life name is #mallika as I heard... Trust me guys she doesn't have any respect & her neighbors doesn't even care a lot for her and another thing is her life style is very simple as I have observed in 2days

Now a day's people give more respect to actors but she's equal to other people she has a small car normal flat.. 

I'm not disrespecting her but felt bad coz I give lot of respect to actors. And came to know some reality after seeing her and have learnt one thing for sure u can't show ur profession by wearing good clothes and western wear  

Guy's I want everyone's point of view regarding this as I have a different thinking and why this forum is very silent 

Good to know that there are actors who are humble and down-to-earth. They are also normal human beings doing their work just like us. No need to put them on a pedestal and treat them as idols. 
BTW, I don’t exactly understand what you mean by that. 

Originally posted by YHCstan

Good to know that there are actors who are humble and down-to-earth. They are also normal human beings doing their work just like us. No need to put them on a pedestal and treat them as idols. 
BTW, I don’t exactly understand what you mean by that. 

Yah thank u

What I mean is u have clearly explained 

They r also normal people who r doing their work just like us 

Till now I used to think celebrity is the biggest position of the world who watches them world wide,but I was wrong 

Even mallika nayak is good human being but her neighbors doesn't treat her  like VIP,Some times they talk normally and sometimes they ignore her 

Originally posted by khan_

Yah thank u

What I mean is u have clearly explained 

They r also normal people who r doing their work just like us 

Till now I used to think celebrity is the biggest position of the world who watches them world wide,but I was wrong 

Even mallika nayak is good human being but her neighbors doesn't treat her  like VIP,Some times they talk normally and sometimes they ignore her 

Good to know. Maybe you can drop by sometime and tell her that fans are loving the show and her portrayal of Sharda. 

Thank you Mallika Ma'am for being so down-to-earth. 

Glad to know celebs like you exist and truly appreciate your work :)

lets start some fresh discussion here

Edited by khan_ - 4 years ago

Originally posted by YHCstan

Good to know. Maybe you can drop by sometime and tell her that fans are loving the show and her portrayal of Sharda. 

I gave a smile but she did'nt respond yaar

yahi kaaran mai ne ye post bana ya tha

Mam ek aam aadmi Hai, par thoda bohot celebrity status hai un ke pass

koi baath nai ... un ka kaam unki marzi