ll ~Pehchan Kaun?~ll Web Series Only

Posted: 4 years ago

Welcome Shelcome Everyone

As we all are noticing and getting to know India-Forums is growing and we are all happy that we are a part of it.

Recently you must have seen OTT platforms  added to the home page. 

If you haven't seen it already, here is how you can see it:

1) Go to home page. 

2) Click on Forums in top left corner. You will see the OTT platforms below channels.

By OTT platforms, I mean the various platforms that we are addicted to these days because of their awesome web based series. To name some Netflix, Hotstar, Zee5 etc.

We are here with a GAME based on Web Series Only. All are required to recognize the show name from below clues. You are to post your answers in this thread. So grab your thinking caps..and lets get started

Pehchan Kaun 

~Teenagers nahi hai, Teenragers hai?

~Is it a horrible illness to be eradicated?Or proof that humanity is evolving?One thing is certain there will be blood.

~DCP Chaturvedi leads a painstaking search for rape culprits based on 2012 Nirbhaya case

~One good another evil, Two Vampire brothers obsess over teen mortal. But her secret lies in the past

~An assassination attempt on Mumbai's most polarising politico triggers a dirty game of power and politics in the Gaikwad family. With his son and daughter racing to the throne, the lines between moral and immoral blur, and a lot is at stake.

~Four masked men break into the Anand family home, taking them hostage. Pushed into a do-or-die situation, Dr. Mira Anand has to make a choice. Will she take a life to save lives?

~Multitasking nature of different types of mothers and their ways in leading the best upbringing of their children.

~Couples compete against each other on Skull Island, testing their instincts for love and self-preservation.

~Modern marriage and family life showcased by depicting awkward and insane moments from a ‘seemingly normal’ family of five.

~The story is about exploring every shade of lust, desire and love. It is based on bedroom fantasies that people would not discuss otherwise. Tahir meets besties Leela and Kiara on a trip and goes on to become friends with them. 

Happy Guessing 

Thank you

ErumMalik

Thank you for this dear Erum 

This seems so exciting !! Do we give you the answers here Erum ?? 

1st ...Class of 2020 ... on ALTBalaji 

2nd ...

3rd ... Delhi Crime on Netflix 

4th ...TVD on Netflix 

5th ...City of Dreams ... on Hotstar

6th ...Hostages ...on Hotstar 

7th... Mentalhood...  on Zee5

8th ...Skulls & Roses.. on Amazon prime

9th ....

10th ..f se fantasy ..on Voot 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Sutapasima

You are welcome 🤗

Yup guess the names in this thread as many as you can..😊

Such an interesting game. Have been binge watching a lot of shows so let's see how many can I get it right. 

Originally posted by ErumMalik

~DCP Chaturvedi leads a painstaking search for rape culprits based on 2012 Nirbhaya case

Delhi crime 

~One good another evil, Two Vampire brothers obsess over teen mortal. But her secret lies in the past

Vampire diaries 

~Four masked men break into the Anand family home, taking them hostage. Pushed into a do-or-die situation, Dr. Mira Anand has to make a choice. Will she take a life to save lives?

Hostage 

~Multitasking nature of different types of mothers and their ways in leading the best upbringing of their children.

Mentalhood 

~Modern marriage and family life showcased by depicting awkward and insane moments from a ‘seemingly normal’ family of five.

Modern family?  I don't think so thou. 

~The story is about exploring every shade of lust, desire and love. It is based on bedroom fantasies that people would not discuss otherwise. Tahir meets besties Leela and Kiara on a trip and goes on to become friends with them. 

Thought it was lust stories but you lost me in last line.😳

1. Class of 2020
  2. V Wars
  3. Delhi Crime
  4. Vampire Diaries
  5. Hostages
  6. Mentalhood
  7. Skulls and roses
  8. Mind the Malhotras
  9. Fuh Se Fantasy

Originally posted by Sutapasima

1st ...Class of 2020 ... on ALTBalaji 

2nd ...

3rd ... Delhi Crime on Netflix 

4th ...TVD on Netflix 

5th ...City of Dreams ... on Hotstar

6th ...Hostages ...on Hotstar 

7th... Mentalhood...  on Zee5

8th ...Skulls & Roses.. on Amazon prime

9th ....

10th ..f se fantasy ..on Voot 

Erum .. I fell asleep over this last night 

But hope my guesses were right 😊

why netflix forum has only indian shows? we won't have forum for foreign series of netflix?

Congratz on the new section!

I only got the Hotstar (City of Dreams and Hostages) ones right! 😆

~Teenagers nahi hai, Teenragers hai?

Class of 2020

~Is it a horrible illness to be eradicated?Or proof that humanity is evolving?One thing is certain there will be blood

V-Wars

Delhi Crime

The Vampire Diaries

~An assassination attempt on Mumbai's most polarising politico triggers a dirty game of power and politics in the Gaikwad family. With his son and daughter racing to the throne, the lines between moral and immoral blur, and a lot is at stake.

City of Dreams

~Four masked men break into the Anand family home, taking them hostage. Pushed into a do-or-die situation, Dr. Mira Anand has to make a choice. Will she take a life to save lives

Hostages

Mentalhood

~Couples compete against each other on Skull Island, testing their instincts for love and self-preservation.

Skulls and Roses

Mind the Malhotra's

Fuh se Fantasy

I hope I guessed them right😳

Edited by ShirishaTeddy - 4 years ago

Well I know only 2 of them...😆

5- City of dreams (hotstar)

6- Hostages(hotstar)🤣