Katahal ka Bhav 🤣🤣🤣🤣

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyone ..  how are you all ?? I hope everyone is keeping fine and taking precautions  .We all have our own health and the health of our dear and near ones in our own hands . 

So Nia has pushed Amber towards Guneet to let him tell his heart's feelings to Guneet and poor Amber  ...poor Amber he tries to hard and ends up asking "katahal ka bhav " ..sabji ka bhav puchne laga Amber Guneet ke saamne 😁😁😁😁and then ..leaves feeling very very embarrassed 🤪

Nia is also left feeling very awkward and in her turn asks for Pyazzzz 😂😂😂

Hilarious scene..actually turned to gold because of great acting 

Anyways Nia invites herself for tea to Guneet'd house ...and Guneet is being again hounded by her mom about the fact that Guneet needs a mard in her life ...how she rejected a real life mard for online prince ...this leads to a big rant of Guneet that she doesn't need a man in her life and she is better off alone ..something about a man is only useful for zipping up a kurti and how for a flower the whole plant cannot be obtained 😆😆😆😆

Nia comes back down and asks Amber what did he write to Guneet ...that she is so pissed off men ?? Amber says nothing like that .  He is very sad but Nia placates him saying that he should now be himself ...his honest self for Guneet so that Guneet realises how good he is in actual

Precap- Amber and Guneet talking again on app?? Maybe 

The length of episodes have reduced..and today is the last day for shutdown of production houses ...let's see how far can they stretch the show for ?? Anyways a great watch ..Guneet's rant was little out of space but still entertaining 

We are all in a place where we are living history..the scale of this pandemic means that this time in world will be talked about for coming years ..

Let's take care and be vigilant , alert ..God bless us all 

I don't think Guneet's rant was out of place. She had flashbacks of kk running away on his motorcycle, NDP not showing up on date and Anurag's ominous words- after so many setbacks it would be impossible to not have any emotional pain. Good for her that she vented out her frustration.  After a string of bad experiences, she needs a break. Showing Guneet ready for another attempt at dating would be a stretch, no matter how cheerful and optimistic she is- after so many bad experiences back to back, any sane person would take a break to introspect. 

Originally posted by Sakurablossom

I don't think Guneet's rant was out of place. She had flashbacks of kk running away on his motorcycle, NDP not showing up on date and Anurag's ominous words- after so many setbacks it would be impossible to not have any emotional pain. Good for her that she vented out her frustration.  After a string of bad experiences, she needs a break. Showing Guneet ready for another attempt at dating would be a stretch, no matter how cheerful and optimistic she is- after so many bad experiences back to back, any sane person would take a break to introspect. 

I didn't say it was out of place ..I said it was out of space...what I meant was it was not well directed ...she should have been shouting these things to men.😁🤪.not her mother ..her mother needed a rant in which Guneet explicitly points out ..that she has done well for herself and is taking good care of her mother too without any outside help .. well..her mother needs to realise Guneet's worth as a daughter and a person 

I loved Guneet's rant. Women have got to stop thinking that marriage and getting a man are the highest goals of their lives ! ST is a fantastic actor. Her mom has to stop getting on her case.

Some sensible advice from Nia to Amber - stop with the cookies and massage chairs etc and just be yourself. Although i'm not sure she is qualified to talk about love being the most wonderful feeling in the world etc cos she doesn't seem to have experienced it herself so far..as far as we can see.

Originally posted by atikna

I didn't say it was out of place ..I said it was out of space...what I meant was it was not well directed ...she should have been shouting these things to men.😁🤪.not her mother ..her mother needed a rant in which Guneet explicitly points out ..that she has done well for herself and is taking good care of her mother too without any outside help .. well..her mother needs to realise Guneet's worth as a daughter and a person 

No it was a good thing that she ranted in front of her mother- pammi needs to calm down and let her daughter take control of her life. And thank God Amber wasn't there, Guneet's rant would have scared him and either he would have dropped the idea of dating Guneet or revealed that he was NDP. So Jo hua achchha hua.