Posted: 4 years ago

I think bank episodes is over for jinn

When aman stabs himself we get flash back from kabir the cat came to visit parveen,then flash back of khans in danger etc

Worth watching hun? 

Don’t think we will get an episode tomorrow either then.

Originally posted by vibha28

Worth watching hun? 

Don’t think we will get an episode tomorrow either then.

only precap is different. Rest we have already seen.ff on hotstar u will understand 

No episode on Saturday. Precap with chotu in danger is shown for monday

Originally posted by Jiss555

only precap is different. Rest we have already seen.ff on hotstar u will understand 

No episode on Saturday. Precap with chotu in danger is shown for monday

So the whole episode is flash back?

Na will skip then - bloody chotu here roshni is dead and this - never mind let’s see if we get new on Monday I doubt it but what do you think?

So the whole episode is flash back?

Na will skip then - bloody chotu here roshni is dead and this - never mind let’s see if we get new on Monday I doubt it but what do you think?

All others have new episodes I think.so jinn will some how stretch what they have until all shows will stop airing new ones

Chotu is  danger in their underground  expedition. I think imran and Farah will have to save him

All others have new episodes I think.so jinn will some how stretch what they have until all shows will stop airing new ones

Chotu is  danger in their underground  expedition. I think imran and Farah will have to save him

Yes but it has to blend in the story otherwise it will look mismatch and won’t connect. As is there is a lot of disconnect and without a proper link it will look worse. Wonder if other shows will air on Saturday?

Yes but it has to blend in the story otherwise it will look mismatch and won’t connect. As is there is a lot of disconnect and without a proper link it will look worse. Wonder if other shows will air on Saturday?

No Saturday house full 4 is airing

Its actually working the flashbacks

Maddie asks us a question "do u know  y aman stabs himself,to know that we will take u to some time back starting g with kabir becoming zehral,then old episodes from their in a capsule 

I checked some soaps in hotstar all r airing new ones except jinn.poor jinn

No Saturday house full 4 is airing

Its actually working the flashbacks

Maddie asks us a question "do u know  y aman stabs himself,to know that we will take u to some time back starting g with kabir becoming zehral,then old episodes from their in a capsule 

I checked some soaps in hotstar all r airing new ones except jinn.poor jinn

So basically all the other show will have new episodes to air except jinn. Let’s hope when this starts again proper information is provided. I think other shows may have lots of bank episodes ours doesn’t sadly. Oh well good thing we have books otherwise imagine the boredom?

Btw what will be shown this shutdown? Old reruns? That will be good.

Maddie should know that we already know why does Aman stabs himself 🙄🙄🙄 but I guess for lack of episodes it makes sense lol 😂 

[QUOTE=vibha28]

So basically all the other show will have new episodes to air except jinn. Let’s hope when this starts again proper information is provided. I think other shows may have lots of bank episodes ours doesn’t sadly. Oh well good thing we have books otherwise imagine the boredom?

Btw what will be shown this shutdown? Old reruns? That will be good.

Maddie should know that we already know why does Aman stabs himself 🙄🙄🙄 but I guess for lack of episodes it makes sense lol 😂 

[/QUOTE

😁😁🤣🤣I think they will show some thing on Monday.after flashback we came back to aman who stabs himself and fell down with  family surrounding him.then PRECAP with chotu ,imran and Farah

I think episodes with Vikram is over.he was back home one day previously than his costars (vikrams and aditis IG stories)

@Jisss

I agree it will be more flashbacks 🙄🙄

Oh well time to focus completely on reading and catching up on my other shows. Can’t even go out lol 😂 on my second week of isolating and I hate it. 

I don’t like working from home anymore either but I understand the importance of rules atm. Let’s see how long this continues. Australia New Zealand have closed their borders too for anyone who is not a resident or citizen. This thing is going to prolong sadly.