Posted: 4 years ago

Wonderful episode..... Loved it👍🏼

1.episode started with pinky and donor running.. Pinky was going to collide with car but at nick of time she got saved... 

background music 👍🏼

Though I hate such scene in any drama or movie I will let it slide today

2.Pinky reaches hospital with blood donar, while running towards Arjun’s room she collides with Gagan but she was in hurry so she didn't see him...

3.Nalini and nandu prays for arjun

4.pinky reaches arjun room  and tell doc about donor.. Doc start with treatment immediately

5.Pinky tells Nalini that they got blood donor.and will praying to God she recalls her childhood memory which she spended with Ananya,she promised once that she will take care of Ananya’s house... Whole sequence was good.. We're ananya start crying when her house and doll dulha dulhan collide and fall.. She goes to her mom .. And in mean time pinky fixing everything.. And then whole promise scene.... Symbolic for me...she will always protect arjun and nandu from any difficult .. Aka her dad

6.not just pinky flashback but today her dad flashback is also present...

When chahaji and ram are talking about childhood incident.. Were their  father made ram to recite ramayan shlok in front of everyone.. But ram wasn't able to do it and people made fun or taunt his father and him for that.. Has a punishment his father made him stand outside(whole night)with ramayan and tell him to Byheart the whole shlok .. And ask him to recite the shlok before 6am..but ram was late by 5mins😒

And again got lecture by his father.... 

After that ram decide he won't let anyone make fun of him... He started have arjun and his fights flashback..where people taunt him because of Ananya actions...he tells laxman that he can't pray for arjun even for humanity... Chahaji tell him that you don't remember father in good memories I hope i same thing doesn't happen with pinky too👏

7.asha useless mother... 😡

Asha says because of Pinky they were not able to celebrate holi this year, in holi video she sees Gagan pushing Arjun. Sarthak sees that and says he will call police. Asha stops him and says Gagan is Ram’s choice by calling police he is going against Ram and Ram won’t give any property too in future. Shraddha says Gagan did wrong. Asha asks them to promise that they won’t tell about this video to anyone. Sarthak and Shraddha promises to Asha... And ask her daughter to send her the video( definitely planning something) 

8. Pinky says thanks the blood donor. Blood donar says Pinky is so talented and because of her only she able to give blood. Nandu says Pinky is her angel. Blood donar praises Pinky and Nandu’s bond. She blesses Pinky to get good life partner. Sunny comes there and says Arjun gets conscious. Pinky asks how is Arjun now. Sunny says Doctor told now Arjun is out of danger. Pinky goes to meet him, and cries seeing him.. ... 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago

I watched last part

it was so cute❤️

Pinky-Arjun and Nazm Nazm song in background ❤️

The donor said

itna toh koi kisi special ke liye hi karega

Pinky😳

it was so beautiful ❤️👍🏼

thanks for detailed episode so now we don't have to wait all that time .thankyou very much for both of you again

Originally posted by Bacillusbadius

I watched last part

it was so cute❤️

Pinky-Arjun and Nazm Nazm song in background ❤️

The donor said

itna toh koi kisi special ke liye hi karega

Pinky😳

it was so beautiful ❤️👍🏼

@bold ..so cute and even in precap pinky understood that arjun is hiding something  ... Even though arjun was telling them bhaang ke nashee mein tha.... 

Donor toh arjun and pinky ki small shipper nikale.... 

Special hai.. Par dono pagal denied karage ... 😆

Originally posted by kooki07

thanks for detailed episode so now we don't have to wait all that time .thankyou very much for both of you again

welcome...🤗

Half I wrote it.. But 7 and 8 point goes to telly express😆

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago

telly update have not given it yet .

Originally posted by Gaurirane366

@bold ..so cute and even in precap pinky understood that arjun is hiding something  ... Even though arjun was telling them bhaang ke nashee mein tha.... 

Donor toh arjun and pinky ki small shipper nikale.... 

Special hai.. Par dono pagal denied karage ... 😆

ha

abhi bahut time hai

accept karne mein

precap ke scene se hi Pinky Gagan ka sach janegi and drama at airport 🤣

Originally posted by kooki07

telly update have not given it yet .

sorry it telly express

Originally posted by Bacillusbadius

ha