Naagin is supernatural show not BB

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I am forced to write this post some of the fans tried to mix actors with their characters ! For me I am Naagin fan so characters r important for me not actors ! Any comment we make about characters why so called Rashmi fans mix it with her personal identity ! So if anyone wants to discuss actors own identity go back to BB forum where all you can discuss your fav actors ! We can criticise characters here on this forum so plz don’t take it personal ! Try to understand B/W Actors and characters! It’s Naagin forum not Big Boss ! 

Edited by Pinkycharm - 4 years ago

Relax dear why are thinking so much just ignore if you dont like anything 

Dont worry much and take stress

Thanks Dear ! I am fed up now! My comments or any post they take It personal ! I mean really ! Whenever I write about shalakha character they started to criticise and take personal ! My issue is just story should be on Track ! So why unnecessary entries , characters ! How they can kill Brinda‘S mother without unfolding truth , and now second wife ! They forced me to write a separate post ! Such a beautiful serial with best TRP in Top 5 and now ! It’s really sad . 

Originally posted by Pinkycharm

Thanks Dear ! I am fed up now! My comments or any post they take It personal ! I mean really ! Whenever I write about shalakha character they started to criticise and take personal ! My issue is just story should be on Track ! So why unnecessary entries , characters ! How they can kill Brinda‘S mother without unfolding truth , and now second wife ! They forced me to write a separate post ! Such a beautiful serial with best TRP in Top 5 and now ! It’s really sad . 

Hey what happened i know story is not focused on what it has to be focused on☹️☹️its not in our hands dear...dont worry hopefully they make better story soon 

Thanks Dear ! Yes I hope from next week story should be on Track ! 

Thanks Dear ! I know until few of the MU clear or story be on Track it’s v hard to maintain TRP ! But I hope next week it would increase as Brinda powers , Tandav and Holi sequence . Let’s see . 

Hello everyone,

Now that a mod has been added to the forum, please report posts that you feel are breaking rules. This thread is considered moral policing and that is not allowed.

Regards,

Naagin 4 DT