No episodes from Monday..atif tweet

Posted: 4 years ago

The way he said Covid-19 thing😆.

Well now Covid-19 is not a joke anymore it is becoming too scary now for whole world. Even America is under state of lock down and in national emergency. ðŸ˜­Even Temples, Mosques and Churches are closing around world. No one is certain what will happen in future , its strange and surreal  in these modern times.

Poor Atif what he does he mean by "no relaxing episodes"? were there ever any?

Do you understand what he means?

I sort of knew but that's okay health comes first. Perhaps they will do re runs?

Originally posted by vibha28

Poor Atif what he does he mean by "no relaxing episodes"? were there ever any?

Do you understand what he means?

I sort of knew but that's okay health comes first. Perhaps they will do re runs?

vibha dear I finished grayson's vow.loved it till kiara father withheld the fund and huge MU.from then on greyson gave me an aman feel.dejavu 

Any way loved the prologue. Three girls.serves him right

I too wonder what atif meant by no relaxing episodes and then RELAX .Does that no simply is a typing error.i am hoping for some light hearted episodes with no cliff hangers till show starts airing again.cant handle suspense for a long interval

Originally posted by magicalM

Well now Covid-19 is not a joke anymore it is becoming too scary now for whole world. Even America is under state of lock down and in national emergency. ðŸ˜­Even Temples, Mosques and Churches are closing around world. No one is certain what will happen in future , its strange and surreal  in these modern times.

Does atif mean it as a joke.

Infected people are gradually increasing in India with more state tested positive with covid 19

Originally posted by Jiss555

vibha dear I finished grayson's vow.loved it till kiara father withheld the fund and huge MU.from then on greyson gave me an aman feel.dejavu 

Any way loved the prologue. Three girls.serves him right

I too wonder what atif meant by no relaxing episodes and then RELAX .Does that no simply is a typing error.i am hoping for some light hearted episodes with no cliff hangers till show starts airing again.cant handle suspense for a long interval

Did you liked the book? They redeemed him so so well though didn't they? Mia redeems her hero's so so well. She makes them pay for a long long time lol ðŸ˜† I read her reasoning saying that she loves when her ML try to make it up.

I don't think it's typo as he is yelling (capitals) so he must know, I think he can't write either. So basically  what he is saying that no relaxing episodes (whatever that means) and then to relax - isn't that contradictory? 

I am not in the mood for a cliffhanger either. I don't even read books with cliffhangers why would I want to watch something like that lol 

Edited by vibha28 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by vibha28

Did you liked the book? They redeemed him so so well though didn't they? Mia redeems her hero's so so well. She makes them pay for a long long time lol ðŸ˜† I read her reasoning saying that she loves when her ML try to make it up.

I don't think it's typo as he is yelling (capitals) so he must know, I think he can't write either. So basically  what he is saying that no relaxing episodes (whatever that means) and then to relax - isn't that contradictory? 

I am not in the mood for a cliffhanger either. I don't even read books with cliffhangers why would I want to watch something like that lol 

ditto I cant understand what he is conveying

It will be better if they dont put much suspense before taking a long break Bcoz too much anxiety kills the mood.it would be better if they made some imran roshni aman funny episodes and left like that with the new promo.so we can start the track fresh when the show airs again.

.Had too much coffee at night.now cant sleep

I loved the book till mu then I liked his suffering but he looks like aman jumping to conclusion.i love the redemption and prologue. I liked the book but hated the mu

Originally posted by magicalM

Please someone show him WHO has declared covid19 pandemic not thing 

IN future all will seek answers in holy books

The word of lord will tell guide them 

Does atif mean it as a joke.

Infected people are gradually increasing in India with more state tested positive with covid 19

Tweet words limit ðŸ¤£

ditto I cant understand what he is conveying

It will be better if they dont put much suspense before taking a long break Bcoz too much anxiety kills the mood.it would be better if they made some imran roshni aman funny episodes and left like that with the new promo.so we can start the track fresh when the show airs again.

.Had too much coffee at night.now cant sleep

I loved the book till mu then I liked his suffering but he looks like aman jumping to conclusion.i love the redemption and prologue. I liked the book but hated the mu

Yes I agree make it funny and light and then go on a break and whenever they come back start over. I hate heavy episodes with suspense. 

Lol - sleep is important at this time hun. Good habits 

He is but she redeemed him perfectly. Her  recent book Savage is very good too. I liked Archer's promise as well. I am on reading and movie watching spree. My husband thinks I am made of glass so am on total bed rest and bored as f**k. Anyway, any other recommendation?