Divyanka Tripathi’s tweet in times of Coronavirus scare

Posted: 4 years ago

Such a insensitive person.... And during yhm her fans used to sing praises of her sweet, humble, down to earth and caring personality...

Originally posted by anjs

Such a insensitive person.... And during yhm her fans used to sing praises of her sweet, humble, down to earth and caring personality...

Now post yhm wat her fans singing

the construction workers are not human kya? What about the material, that comes from China?

Why are these celebrities ignorant? And selfish.

Originally posted by Cool_N_Cold

Now post yhm wat her fans singing

No idea... I don't read up much on her... Earlier yhm days I used to visit the forum..... Stopped later.....

But I guess her fans will defend this too 

No idea... I don't read up much on her... Earlier yhm days I used to visit the forum..... Stopped later.....

But I guess her fans will defend this too 

oh ok ,thanks for d reply .

Haan toh humble, down to earth aur caring bola na. Dimaag bhi hai khopdi mein aisa nahi bola tha.😆

Such a stupid and lame tweet!

Where everyone has been demanding to stop working and stay at home, and also are suggested to maintain their hygiene well, here Divyanka is coming up with such idiotic idea! People need to be concerned about their health at first rather than developing anything infrastructural in their country. What she has been suggesting in her tweet is least of the concern now. 

Originally posted by Mishh007

Haan toh humble, down to earth aur caring bola na. Dimaag bhi hai khopdi mein aisa nahi bola tha.😆

😆 true that

Originally posted by ffkhan

Such a stupid and lame tweet!

Where everyone has been demanding to stop working and stay at home, and also are suggested to maintain their hygiene well, here Divyanka is coming up with such idiotic idea! People need to be concerned about their health at first rather than developing anything infrastructural in their country. What she has been suggesting in her tweet is least of the concern now. 

I don't understand how dumb can a person be to tweet what she did...

Esp after seeing what's happening in a organized society like Spain and Italy.... one would pray that nothing much happens in a chaotic city like Mumbai.....