New promo- iss baar taqdeer khud likhi hai roshni ne - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by vibha28

Good - he should repent but this should be like what Minu said and then carry on.

So basically he is running against clock to save roshni and his kids. About time - he has stopped working so at least saving will keep him occupied lol 😂 

He is a lazy bones when roshni is with him.let him sweat trying to save roshni and his kids.

I think its gonna to be a lengthy track.

Originally posted by Jiss555

He is a lazy bones when roshni is with him.let him sweat trying to save roshni and his kids.

I think its gonna to be a lengthy track.

Yes but chalega yaar make it very very very long as far as he regrets and grow like Minu was saying. I love her scenario and if he regrets they can stretch this forever.

I think that lcr tbr and bakery burning scenes r just edited to show roshni in danger. I dont think those r the scenes that will be part of this track..

Let's see.. promo looks nice.. hope execution is also good

Edited by minu_8 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by minu_8

I think that lcr tbr air bakery burning scenes r just edited to show roshni in danger. I dont think those r the scenes that will be part of this track..

Million dollar word hun - execution!!

Let’s hope it works.

Yes but chalega yaar make it very very very long as far as he regrets and grow like Minu was saying. I love her scenario and if he regrets they can stretch this forever.

super wait will be a lengthy one.god only knows if I will be able to watch it.i have to join office tommorow. Wish me good luck

Originally posted by minu_8

I think that lcr tbr and bakery burning scenes r just edited to show roshni in danger. I dont think those r the scenes that will be part of this track..

I think they will make it work bcoz of 8.30 PM slot .its prime time and they dont want to lose it to bb

super wait will be a lengthy one.god only knows if I will be able to watch it.i have to join office tommorow. Wish me good luck

Good luck hun 🤗❤️

You will be great - unless they have bank which I doubt we won’t get this track until after shutdown. Let’s see how they will execute it unless she show 9 months in 3 days lol 😂 

Good luck hun 🤗❤️

You will be great - unless they have bank which I doubt we won’t get this track until after shutdown. Let’s see how they will execute it unless she show 9 months in 3 days lol 😂 

not a chance I think they will show one saving at pregnancy celebration rest post covid 19

I think aman will cry blood tears yipee

not a chance I think they will show one saving at pregnancy celebration rest post covid 19

I think aman will cry blood tears yipee

Yes the more he will cry the more I will be happy. He should too the way he made her cry. Every time he touches her I see throwing out and bakery burning. I so want my redemption.

Yes the more he will cry the more I will be happy. He should too the way he made her cry. Every time he touches her I see throwing out and bakery burning. I so want my redemption.

we all will get it but after covid pandemonium. But we are ready to wait .