Welcome and Permission Thread- PLEASE READ

Posted: 4 years ago

Hey friends,

Welcome to Qurbaan Hua forum! Star

We would appreciate if everyone took the DTs permission before posting any important threads - that way it is fair to everyone. We will be trashing threads posted without our permission!

Update archives, appreciation threads (ATs), contests, games of the week, members intro corner, creation gallery, help desk, picture gallery etc. -  for such threads, please seek permission from the forum Mods.

Promotional signature contest and member of the week will be given to those who are active and contribute in the forum.

We hope for everyone's co-operation :)

Regards,

ErumMalik (QH DT)

Can someone list the full cast names? Who plays naveli?

Originally posted by princessRock776

Can someone list the full cast names? Who plays naveli?

Here credit to wikipedia

Main

• Karan Jotwani as Neelkanth "Neel" Bhatt Dhyani– Vyasji's son, Saraswati's brother (2020–present)
  • Pratibha Ranta as Dr. Chahat Baig– Rahil and Jeenat's daughter, Gazala's step-daughter (2020–present)

Recurring

• Parakh Madan as Gazala Baig– Chahat's step-mother, Akram's mother, Rahil's second wife (2020–present)
  • Sonali Nikam as Saraswati Nautiyal– Neil's sister, Alekh's wife (2020–present)
  • Aayam Mehta as Madhvanand "Vyaasji"– Saraswati and Neil's father (2020–present)
  • Nitin Bhasin as Jamunaprasad Bhatt– Neel's uncle, Godambari's husband (2020–present)
  • Neelam Pathania as Godambari Bhatt– Neel's aunt, Jamunaprasad's wife (2020–present)
  • Nishad Vaidya as Alekh Nautiyal– Saraswati's husband (2020–present)

@Erum can i have neel and chahat AT??😎

Originally posted by Rosy09

@Erum can i have neel and chahat AT??😎

Sure you can

No mention of naveli s real name 😘

Originally posted by princessRock776

No mention of naveli s real name 😘

Her real name is Alisha Parveen and I think she also plays some kind of role in Gathbandhan show airing on Colors🙂

Posted: 3 years ago

I just realized I was to ask permission to open up a GOTW. Sorry for doing so without authorization.

May I please get permission to open the following threads?

1. GOTWs

2. Qurbaan Hua Media Gallery (one thread to host all articles, and interviews by anyone associated with the show)

3. Qurbaan Hua Story Index (to host all the literary pieces written on the show)

4. Neel & Chahat ATs

Originally posted by asmaanixx

I just realized I was to ask permission to open up a GOTW. Sorry for doing so without authorization.

May I please get permission to open the following threads?

1. GOTWs— ready posted it’s fine 

2. Qurbaan Hua Media Gallery (one thread to host all articles, and interviews by anyone associated with the show) — permission granted

3. Qurbaan Hua Story Index (to host all the literary pieces written on the show)— Permission granted

4. Neel & Chahat ATs— you mean separate ATs for Neel and Chahat correct? Because the Jodi AT someone had already taken permission of..

Originally posted by ErumMalik

4. Neel & Chahat ATs— you mean separate ATs for Neel and Chahat correct? Because the Jodi AT someone had already taken permission of..

Aahh, I hadn't seen the jodi one for Neel & Chahat, hence I asked. I can make the separate ones, that's fine! ^_^

Thank you for permitting all the other ones. <3