#12YrsOfKisDesh trends :) the show that gave us Harshad Chopda

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Congratulations to all! 12 years later Harshad’s most popular show is still trending on twitter :)

Yes it trended for 7 hours , that to on week day ! 

Harshad was trending too 

If it would have been weekend , the position would have been even better 

Some actors and crew thanked the fans even ! 

Congratulations 

12 years since Harshad came as Prem 

It was even trending in IF here , was part of global announcements . It's so surprising to see that fans are so attached to the show even after 12 years ! 

It was great to see #12YearsOfKisDesh trending 😍 

This show made HC a household name across the country!  One of the cast members, Madhura Naik (who played the role of HC's brother's wife) even commented saying she'd love for the show to come back again! 

I hope we get some real development regarding this!  Ekta can made Kis Desh 2 but with HC as the main male lead.  Female lead koi bhi ho, chalega!  As I think he creates chemistry even with non-living things like sling bag, quill, tea pot, wine glass, etc. etc. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜

Originally posted by harinik181997

This show made HC a household name across the country!  One of the cast members, Madhura Naik (who played the role of HC's brother's wife) even commented saying she'd love for the show to come back again! 

I hope we get some real development regarding this!  Ekta can made Kis Desh 2 but with HC as the main male lead.  Female lead koi bhi ho, chalega!  As I think he creates chemistry even with non-living things like sling bag, quill, tea pot, wine glass, etc. etc. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜

Typo - Ekta can make*

Arghhh auto correct 😀😱

yes , the show was a major turning point in HCs career ! 

Honestly I don't want any of his shows to return back , waiting for something fresh and new Character . 

So true ! He can create chemistry with anyone 

Originally posted by HCFan321

yes , the show was a major turning point in HCs career ! 

Honestly I don't want any of his shows to return back , waiting for something fresh and new Character . 

So true ! He can create chemistry with anyone 

Yeah yeah I know...even I don't want any of his shows to return. Something new should be the way forward now. 

Just got nostalgic with one cast member talking about Kis Desh return. 

I really wonder why Balaji Telefilms don't cast him in any other projects anymore.  Their shows are mostly successsful, and run long so we can see him on-screen consistently. Varna this hibernation isn't looking good. Sigh 😞

Yeah yeah I know...even I don't want any of his shows to return. Something new should be the way forward now. 

I really wonder why Balaji Telefilms don't cast him in any other projects anymore.  Their shows are mostly successsful, and run long so we can see him on-screen consistently. Varna this hibernation isn't looking good. Sigh 😞

The boy himself is so choosy what can we do lol

we never know what's happening off screen ... There's a chance that even if they were offering him , it's not according to his expectations and he doesn't take up anything that doesn't challenge him enough